Hiya? xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNSD <3

Reaction score
Hiya Tamatalkers! =D

I'm SNSD, otherwise known as Zoroai outside TamaTalk. I got my first tama when I was 5 in 2005. It was a V2!

:D I actually remember visiting this site when I was looking for info on my V5 when I was maybe 7/8. I remember the Mimitchi in the blue V3 in the banner, that's all. ^^;;

I just started to re-obsess myself with Tamagotchis when I found my V4 In a old box in my wardrobe, I put new batteries in and went crazy. ^^;; I was looking for information when I came across TamaTalk last month. I didn't sign up till a while later though. XP

I also have owned a few sites in the past, I'm rebuilding my bloggie and changing into a Tama-Resource maybe. ^______^~ The link is in my siggy. =D

I hope I have fun and make some friends here! =D

~SNSD &lt;3

Welcome to TamaTalk! :ichigotchi: I haven't had a Tamagotchi in a long time either, but when I discovered the iD L has colored screens, I went nuts!! I currently have 2 in the mail that should get here sometime this week and I just ordered another on ebay XD I'm so excited to get them!! :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back