Hiya!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emilyrhia

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was a regular user of tama talk about 6-7 years ago, theres no chance of my remembering my old user name but I'm back! :D I've loved tamagotchis ever since I was about 7, I'm 18 now so they've been in my life as long as I can remember. I've often had times where I will buy a bunch of new tamas, then loose interest and sell them. This has happened a countess amount of times over the years but I think it's safe to say I'm sticking to it this time. I've recently bought a V5, Music star and P1 and have another P1 (or P2, not entirely sure) on the way from Japan. I live in the UK, Wales and I hope to see you around :)

Welcome to TamaTalk! Scratch that, welcome back to TamaTalk! I get the in-and-out interest on Tamagotchis because I had those days but we're on the same page because my Tamagotchi interest is for keeps! I hope you stick to the forums! Once again, welcome back and see you around! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back