hiya! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluRain

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt] Hi everyone! :) I'm glad that I came across this site. I never even knew about tamagotchi connections until two days ago. I'm so slow. Hehe. :) My dad thinks I'm weird because I'm a 15 year old, and the age level for tamagotchi's are 6-10 years. I can't help it though. They're so wonderful! [/SIZE]

I don't have any yet, but preordered 3 online. I might join the first group hatch thingie... as long as I don't go crazy and pull out the activation tag before July 16th :lol: Well, I should stop babbling and post this already. In conclusion, "Yay for TamaTalk!"

[SIZE=8pt]Heh, I meant August 21. :) [/SIZE]

Hi glad u got ur tamagotchi and there are people here who are 20-17 and im 13 but 14 in december! :lol: Welcome to the site :p And Im not sure uve notice :) but 16th of july was ages ago :) its the 9th of agust today! :D if youre unsure about anything you can ask me and ill do my best to help! ;) :lol:

Welcome! Glad you found us :)

I think Tamagotchis don't care what age you are... :)

Hiya and Welcome

Hope you enjoy TamaTalk as much as we all do! :(

People of all ages look after pets, so whats the difference about looking after a Tamagotchi!?! Thats how I see it :lol:

Welcome again

Ricky

welcome blurain! glad to have you! if u want to i proposed a group hatch for the 15th of Aug. Look at the group hatchings page for more info. it's entitled "Group Hatching 1.5(??)"

I'm 25 and I don't see the difference between a Tamagotchi and all the adults who are addicted to the Sims. I just adore all kinds of AI stuff, I really like Transformers and Chobits is one of my favorite animes. It's not a "toy", really, just a gadget. They should sell them by the video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back