hmm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbings

Reaction score
in bump on a uk v2 if u press a,b or c after the bar bit you can win if you press the right one!but i didnt believe them so please tell me if its correct or not!?!

All we know at this point is that the bump game is almost completely random. From my experience, you have a slightly better chance of winning if your character is 50-60 lbs, but even the "power bar" seems to have little purpose. I doubt it matters if you press any buttons after the power bar disappears, but it might be worth experimenting more with this theory.

i took in what u said and i reckon a & c makes u win try it im quite sure

i've found if you hold down b before the bar and press it lots are various intervals you might have more chance of winning, however yeh it does seem pretty random! i've won before with no power on the bar.... :D

I've experimented with the whole button thing and it really doesn't matter. If your Tama is heavier, then it may win more, although there are variations in how many points you get based on the weight. I believe it goes something like this:

10-49 lbs: 5p, 40p, 80p, 120p, etc.

50-? lbs: 5p, 30p, 60p, 90p, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back