Hmm..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Filter

Reaction score
Ok guys, i need help.

I'll tell you about today to start.

Everything was absolutely fine until break. I told my friend Gabriela who i liked, she's one of my best friends, i thought she wouldn't tell him. She didn't tell him, but she told Daisha. The sort of girl that never keeps secrets. So Daisha comes up to me and begs me, asking me if i can tell him, i say no, and keep saying no everytime she asks me. She eventually goes away. I thought she gave up. I was wrong. She told him. She told my crush that i liked him, and i burned up into a bright red. It was so embarassing. Then the guy i like goes and tells everybody that i like him, and i've been avoiding him ever since. I made eye contact with him once. I still like him.

Please help.

I don't know what to do.

How to act.

What to say.

I feel so down. :)

Sorry I'm no guy but I'd be mad at your friend because thats not very trustworthy.

Well I cannot give you much advice other than to wait it out and someone else

will get in to a situation that evreyone will be talking about and it'll be gone

People are so fickle in that scence.

Yikes. o.o

That happened to me plenty of times. All I have to say is everyone moves on. The guy most likely isn't worth it if he goes and tells the world that you like him. Soon, you'll probably find another guy you are interested in. But just remember; don't tell anyone. No matter who you tell, even if it's a mime, no secret ever stays safe. It always gets out eventually.

That must have been embarrasing. I say you tell the guy that you do like him, and ask if he likes you. If he doesn't, well, that's that. But he might, and it's best to find out before it's too late. If you don't want to take my advice, it's OK, I'm no expert in the game of love. Oh, and tell Daisha that she should know what's important to you. And tell Gabriela that she shouldn't tell Daisha anything like that again. <_<

Hope that helps, but as I said, I'm no expert.

Tell him you and your friends you were talking about boys you liked, not boys you liked. (Even if it isnt quite true!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back