Hmm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
Alrighty, so I went to this Japanese restaurant, and ordered a combo of five california rolls and then the rest chef's choice, and took it home to eat there.

My order.

It. Was. Awesome. Especially that one with the orange stuff in it, in the middle. The three ones that are kind of skinny. So, my question is, is anyone here a frequent sushi eater that recognizes what that one is called? I'd like to know for future reference, so I can order it again. I already checked online to see if the restaurant had some kind of website with a menu on it, but to my surprise, they didn't.

Thanks ahead of time.

I betcha the orange stuff is fish eggs, which I don't care for.

I had a skinny roll thing with orange fish eggs, artichoke (Dx) and I think seaweed before (With maybe some crab? I'm trying to remember...) I didn't care for it, but I think it was called a Dragon Roll?

Here's what I ordered from Sushi Too - Tempura and Sushi platter: https://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x295/KT.../100_0203-1.jpg

See the circled in red. Is that what you had?

But I did a Google image search on "Dragon Roll", and this is what I got. I don't think it's a match... and Dragon Rolls obviously differ from place to place.

https://images.google.com/images?hl=en&clie...images&aq=f&oq=

Ugh. Sorry I'm no help. I tried D:

But I loooove sushi :)

Edit: Forgot the link XD

Edit again: Here is Sushi Too's website. Maybe try looking through the menu if you can recognize what you had in your sushi? https://www.sushitoo.net/menus.php#

Wait, can't you just order the chef's choice again? Or describe it to the chef and ask him? o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, those weren't it Dx But thanks for trying.

Oh, and the orange stuff is flying fish roe, I think, so yeah, eggs. xD

Edit, saw your edit xD There would probably be some communication issues, being they all speak Japanese. You just point to what you want on the menu xDD And it was a random pick.

XD I speak basic Japanese. So if I ever come meet you, we could go down to that sushi place and I could talk to them for you. XD By the time I meet you, I'll probably have finished all four years of high school Japanese and be on to college Japanese, so I'll be fluent then XD D:

Yeah, I tried, sorry it was no help D:

Ohh, Sushi Too has that.

But a habatchi is awesome, because the table is around a big steel grill. A Japanese guy comes out and cooks your food right in front of you while throwing knives around and setting things on fire. It's epic 8D I'm the only one who can eat rice with my chopsticks C:

I think we might actually be going to a habatchi next weekend. I'm going to Cedar Point next weekend, and they have a great Japanese habatchi we ate at last year, and my parents said we'd eat there again this year <3

I'll take pictures XD

I go to this place called Kobe, and they have those. The guy lit stuff on fire and it was awesome. I wanted to touch it, but my mom wouldn't let me. xD I've gone there six times, I think, and it never ceases to entertain me.

Edit, Weiwei, it had a little bit of crab meat in there, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back