Hmm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IANWH

Reaction score
Me and some friends at school were talking about Tama's when my friend said that putting it on PAUSE is a bad thing...I was pretty doubtful about this since the clock only runs when it is on PAUSE...Is this true?

putting it on pause is fine it evolves at the same rate and the only thing that goes is the time like you said

:furawatchi: NOt really my friend put it on pause 4 awhile and she couldn't connect 4 awhile <_<

This is ture because if you pause it the time will still run but the tama will stay the same and the shops will change items :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :wub:

Partly, because when I got my first tama, I paused it while I was at school, and it didn't age, so I didn't pause it since. There is another way. Press B. Then press A and C together. To unpause press A and C together, then B. :rolleyes:

Partly, because when I got my first tama, I paused it while I was at school, and it didn't age, so I didn't pause it since. There is another way. Press B. Then press A and C together. To unpause press A and C together, then B. :hitodetchi:
HUH???????????? :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :angry: :huh: :huh:

Pausing doesn't hurt your Gotchi, but it's evolution time will delay a day or too. I noticed when I didnt pause my entama, my gotchi evolved immediately at the first designated age to change.

When I started pausing my entama, my gotchi's evolved later. Sometimes by a day, sometimes later. Or somtimes instead of evolving in the morning they evolved in the evening.

Also, after pausing a lot after getting a Gotchi Job, the time it recieved its salary was different. Sometimes it got paid at night, or the morning, or in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back