hmmmmmmmmmm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday is tomorrow and a didn't ask for to to much but all expensive things. I asked for a digital camera and an Ipod. But my mom just had to tell me she got me the digital camera. And I haven't thought of anything for Christmas yet.

-Happyqueen

On my Laptop I have a document that has everything I want to buy. It's because if I don't write it down I'll forget. But I've applied for a job so if I get the job I'll use that money to buy some of the things and I need to save up because it's my boyfriends birthday at the start of October.

My mum usually buys me some nice extras for Christmas as well as what I've asked for. But in the last 2 years I've got a lot more then usual because my boyfriend & his family buy me presents too :lol: .

Yes, my 21st birthday's in a month, here's my list so far:

Nintendo Wii and some games for it.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phonix (Movie, I have the book.)

That's about it for now, a Christmas list hasn't even crossed my mind yet.

~Camelle .A.R.I. Clarke

My birthday's too far away to want things just yet xP

I don't really want anything for Christmas o.o Nothing really sticks out.

A few more months to see though. Not sure what might come out.

Birthday:

Season Three of House

Lifesigns Surgical Unit (DS)

Anything hockey related =P

Board shorts

Christmas:

Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)

I saw a shirt on eBay that says "I'd rather be watching House"

I know I don't have alot I want, but I just went on vacation and bought a whole bunch of stuff xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Not yet. My birthday list will be first. My birthday is about 3 months away, November Ninth. All I know I want for my birthday are gift cards to Khol's because I need to update my clothes!
we share a b day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back