Ho do I stop my Tamagotchi From Eating the Food

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Hi! I need help. I am in TamaTown right now and I have some food Items. I want to save them, but my tamagotchi keeps eating them, how can I stop him? Or is that even possible?

Thanks in advance!

(BTW I am not a new Tamagotchi Owner! )

Last edited by a moderator:
He shouldn't eat, unless fed. Don't feed him the food that you bought untill it is the time you want, may I ask what version?

It is Version 4.

Well its the food I won in the Arcade in TamaTown, when I put in the code and recieve the present he automatically eats it, I wanna try to stop him from eating it...

(btw thank you for responding :angry: )

It is Version 4.Well its the food I won in the Arcade in TamaTown, when I put in the code and recieve the present he automatically eats it, I wanna try to stop him from eating it...

(btw thank you for responding :angry: )
hmmmm, don't know, but i tried, I'm sorry

Its ok.. :angry:

anyone else know?

BTW Edit: These are the free food you get in TamaTown;Waffles, Lollipops etc.

you cant stop them from eating it but you can write to codes down on a piece of paper and enter the code when your ready to feed it to your tamagotchi also I think you can use the code more than once

Enter the code when your Tamagotchi character has a toothache. The food item will go into her inventory (if she has room there for it.)

wow, I didn't know that either, I thought you cannot help it.

by the way what causes a toothache? I cannot remember any of my tamas having a toothache...

If your character eats too many (maybe 10 or more) snacks between meals they can get a toothache.

wow, than this explains why I never came across this toothache thing. my tamas hardly ever have snacks, only sometimes after food when they need a bit of an extra weight to be able to play :)

thanks for the answer binary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back