hobbies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
title explains all

mine are computers, photoshop(the gimp),html,java script, game making, flas movie making, avatar making, etc

lol i know im a nerd and im proud of it :D

Singing. My singing coach is helping me soooooooo much when it comes to proper breathing, and gigs!! I sang at a really popular resturant once, and ever since that, they call me their "Little Fireball"!

Alimania

Making things (like little craft things), homework, reading, collecting things, and other fun stuff.

The sports I do are swim team and windsurfing.

Writing, drawing, listening to music,computer, HTML, guitar (Rythmic, slide, bass), drums, piano, reading.

And some other boring stuff you'r not into.

I compose music. :3 I am at an arts school where I am supposed to be studying saxophone, but I am quickly losing interest in saxophone alone - I'd much rather compose. That's usually what I do when I'm not here.

I spend a lot of time on the computer as well. (You say you use GIMP? W00t. Same.) I also collect tamagotchis for fun (duh.) Manga is another pasttime of mine. I also collect star wars action figures on and off, and I love pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acting, Singing & Modelling...

I do it so much, my mom signed me up for an Agency.

I'm currently trying to get on TV.

I dont care how many times they reject me...

I'm gonna keep on trying.

"I've got nerve!" :)

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
My interests and hobbies are acting,swimming,money and shopping

ok i will not say because i mostly do nothing and im 10 Memetchi_rulz is my friend and she is 9 ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back