Hockey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Does anyone here play hockey?

I'm a goalie for my team. We just made the provincials today! ^.^ But one of the other players was being a moron and slashed one of our defensemen in the head, and she might hae a broken jaw now D: At least the moron who slashed her got suspended =D

Ahhh! I'm scared :huh:

The game's great, but some people don't skate very fast... especially when the puck is coming towards you!

The game's great, but some people don't skate very fast... especially when the puck is coming towards you!
Trust me, people skate fast in Peewee hockey xP

EDITL The girl on my team who could have had a broken jaw might be able to play today! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, people skate fast in Peewee hockey xP
EDITL The girl on my team who could have had a broken jaw might be able to play today! ^.^
Oh gosh.. wish her luck :D

If only I were one of them...

YES!
Hockey is pretty much my life. Goaltending is fun, because I like getting slapshots in the face and all of that. Yes, I'm perfectly sane. I think.
Hey! You're a risk taker!

(Glad to hear that shes ok XP)

I'm not good at hockey x] Well, I'm okay. Better than some people..But NOT on ice xD I cannot skate.

I only play hockey on the blacktop or whatever. Me and ice hockey do not work well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back