hoe do you get the computer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantic

Reaction score
on the list of item from tamatown it says computer from the wchool and it seem there is no place in the tamaown clas room to get the computer :)

There is a school on TamaTown, however it's "comming soon" according to the website. :)

On TamaTown I have already visited the School, because it opened just a few days ago ^_^ You can't buy any computers there, but there is a cross-word game and you get souvenirs if you win.

oh, and I just think you get the computer off the shop, like V2. ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~

Last edited by a moderator:
On TamaTown I have already visited the School, because it opened just a few days ago ^_^ You can't buy any computers there, but there is a cross-word game and you get souvenirs if you win.oh, and I just think you get the computer off the shop, like V2. ^_^

~Tama-Shiba~
:D B)

ya, but mabey, u can get a souveneir computer and a item computer 2!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

/li'l tama lover#1!!!\

I think that tamatown will add the computergame or whatever it might be so you can win a computer. :]

When the tamatown school is finished, the computer and also the medal will be avalible. ;)

You can buy a P.C./computer in the shop on V2 but I don't think you can on V3.

-sk8er girl- :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back