Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farah sat down in her carriage, in a empty seat. She had plenty of friends, but her best friend just happened to be sitting with a bunch of others. Oh well, she thought.

The train wasn't moving yet, so she took the chance to get up and slide the door closed. Before she did so, she stuck her head out of the door, peering at everyone in her carriage. There was a small group of first years in one compartment, probably trying to make friends with some of the other newbies. She had no wish to fraternize with them. In another compartment, was a mix of 5th, 6th and 7th years, most of them Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Thank god there was no Griffindoor. She despised them.

Poking her head back in, she slid the door shut and sat back down, flicking her bangs back over her ear. Hopefully the train would be leaving soon. Her wish soon came true as within a few minutes, the train started moving. Finally.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh, BTW, how does Raine lie about being pure-blood? It would be pretty obvious that she's not, considering there's probably no pure-blood family with the name Chamberlain, and if there is, i's obvious that she's not a part of them?)

Tyler dragged his trunk up the train's corridor, tripping over a piece of upturned carpet. He cringed, looking around, then finally ducked into an empty compartment. He decided to slide his trunk under the seat rather than lifting it into the proper place, mainly so he could keep a firm hold onto it with his feet. He looked up, watching the last few people hurry up the carriage as the train started moving. Thankfully, no one had decided to duck into his compartment yet; maybe because they all had their own friends to join. Sighing, he fiddled with a button on his shirt, trying not to think about what he'd do this term in his free time.

Pippa was curled up in the corner sea of her compartment, playing with a strand of her hair. There were a couple of other people in the compartment, none that she was particularly friendly with, so she was listening to their conversation rather idly. She bit her lip, looking down at the small pile of Sickles in her hand, and wondered when the trolley would come with some food.

Sophie rushed madly - going to Platform 9 and 3 quarters then getting into a carriage with at least one seat she could have to herself. Of course, Sophie always thought rushing was the answer. It was in some cases - but not all. Sophie scanned through the windows of the carriages - with an happy smile on her face. She was going to Hogwarts, she was a wizard. Even if she doesn't get a chair - the floor is a great nappy place.

Sophie pet the little kitten that was in her arms - cute and small. She hoped it would be there for all her schooling in Hogwarts. Her kitten would be named Evelyn. It purred - It's heartbeat small small but cute. Perfect pet.

Sophie's mouth brightened into a small smile that beared her teeth - an empty carriage right at the last few spots. She jumped into the right seat and began her napping A.S.A.P.

Leo had gotten on the train early, having gone through platform 9 and 3 quarters before the main, gigantic wave of students showed up. The carriage he had been sitting in was now almost full, and he slightly hoped nobody would try to sit with him, since he the last few times people had tried to sit with him, it hadn't turned out very well, like the time a 1st year girl who was really shy sat with him and started to cry since she was scared. It hadn't been very fun when that had happened. Patting his white american shorthaired cat who was leisurely laying in his lap, Leo leaned back and stared out the window at the countryside as the train sped by.

Valerie stepped on to the train and searched for a cabin to sit in. She noticed Leo sitting alone and decided to give him some company, since she was alone too. It was a long trip to Hogwarts and having someone to talk to always made the time go by faster. She scoped up Ruby in one hand and knocked on the outside of the cabin door. "Mind if I join you?" Valerie said with a friendly smile.

Leo hesitated for a moment as he once again found himself recalling the miserable train rides he had had so far in his years at Hogwarts, but his expression stayed emotionless as he nodded. His kitty Taisho woke up from his catnap, but soon fell asleep again since cats are always pretty much lazy and nap loving.

Valerie saw a worried expression on the new boy's face. Maybe he saw a ghost... She thought humorously to herself. "I'm Valerie, this is my sixth year at Hogwarts. What about you?" She was extremely bored and was pretty desperate to start a conversation with someone. She didn't care who, and this kid looked about her age.

Lucia had arrived on the train quit early and immediately took a nap with Oscar on her lap once she found a compartment in the very back of Hogwarts express. When she woke up however Oscar was no where to be found and her compartment door was open. Thus being the reason why she was walking around on the train catching snippets of conversations from other students. Hoping to find any trace of where her beloved cat may be.

She sighed. She wasn't able to find him yet. Deciding to just suck it up for the sake of her cat she opened a compartment door and ask the occupants if they saw him. Boy, does she hate talking to other people.

Leo allowed an awkward silence filled moment to pass before replying, "5th year." He looked down at Taisho, who was still busy napping in his lap. He gently patted the head of Taisho before looking back up. Talking with others always ended up like this, with the other person always having to carry the main parts of the conversation, because Leo could never come up with any conversation starters.

Lucia shook her head, disappointed that she still couldn't find her pet cat. She opened another compartment door seeing that this one was occupied by Valerie and Leo and their pet cats. She looked at them for a moment before asking the same question she had been repeating for a while since waking up. "Have you seen an Asian semi-longhaired cat?"

As he was waiting for the girl who was trying to start a conversation with him to reply, he was distracted by a girl who came up, asking if they've seen her cat. Leo shook his head, and looked down in his own lap to make sure Taisho was still there.

Lucia sighed once more. She left without saying a goodbye to the Slytherin girl and the Gryffindor boy. Closing the compartment door she went to search for her cat once more.

Valerie sat down across from the quiet boy in the cabin. She could feel the awkward-ness in the air between the two of them. "Uhm, I can leave if you want. I don't want to be a pest or anything.. but this was the only empty cabin left. Or, almost empty." She wasn't planning on moving even if the kid wanted her to, because she was too lazy. But it didn't hurt to pretend to care. Being in Slytherin, she was good at that.

OOC: Sorry, I haven't been active, there are a million things on my mind.

Raine held her baby ocelot in her arms. She dragged her suitcase to a random compartment and opened the door. She sat without looking, and looked up to a 4th or 5th year boy. She fidgeted a bit, and her ocelot climbed up her shirt and sat on her head.

She didn't want to say hi, as he looked intimidating, but she said it anyway.

"U-uh, hi?" Raine stuttered.

"I'm R-Raine."

Her ocelot hopped over to the other cat and sniffed it.

"That's my cat, Tia. S-she's friendly." Raine explained, as Tia climbed back into her lap. Raine stroked her head quietly.

There was another girl, but more girls meant more people to fight with. She stayed quiet and stroked Tia. Tia's purring was extremely loud, but she pretended she didn't hear anything.

Name: Jake Anderson

Age/Year: 16 (Fifth year)

House: (Aaw! I love Ravenclaw! You guys stole my idea D'=) Gryffindor (IF ALLOWED THEN RAVENCLAW)

Appearance: Grey-green stormy eyes, messy light brown-gold hair ("Yeah I'll get it cut soon! Stop hounding me!" <-- Quote XD) slim and unfit. Still has a black eye from being punched at a school holiday program. Also has a cut down his cheek from a nasty run in with an angry hippogriff. He expects it to leave a scar. He was short but after a growth spurt is now average height.

Personality: Is rather nerdy and spends free time reading. Hates sports (although doesn't mind watching!) and refuses to get active. That is why he is unfit. He was upset he couldn't take his laptop to Hogwarts and can get rather bored in free period. He read all his school books thrice in excitement and is rather shy. He loves cats.

History & Other: (include a brief history, your pet, your Patronus, and what your wand looks like)His Dad was brutally murdered by a death eater before he was born, so he grew up with his mother. He got a bit of a shock when his mother told him his father was a wizard and so was he. He bought a kitten named 'Nyan'. His patronus is a cat. His wand is birch with dragon heartstring. He slid on a rubber grip and his spell quality increased remarkably. He is doing well in class but not top.

I'd like to add that my character represents me, as I RP with my character reacting/speaking in the same way as I would in the same situation.

One more thing, If this is twenty years after Voldy's death, wouldn't we see Albus and James?

(Yes, but I don't want people RPing any Potters/Weasley's and such as i explained. Every harry potter roleplay ive been in, everyone's last name is that. and it bothers me. and please do stay in gryffindor. i dont think anyone else is in it)

"...." After allowing another few seconds of awkward silence to pass, Leo replied, looking her in the eyes. "It's fine." Well, at least this girl didn't seem to be the type to start bawling in terror. Although he wasn't going to be very happy if she was the type to talk all the way to Hogwarts. Actually, that would be okay, just as long as she didn't start prying up every bit of information about him, since that would be just odd.

"Umm... I think we are almost there. No, wait, the train isn't even moving... Stupid me." Raine took out her wand quietly and set it next to her. She didn't want to keep it in her robe, as it was too pretty for that.

"Have you seen a hippogriff? I want one as a pet. They are cute and friendly. Sometimes..."

Leo looked out the window, wondering when the older girl who was sitting next to him was gonna say anything else. Was this really the only empty cabin left? He kind of wondered how many compartments overall the Hogwarts Express had. Taisho was fast asleep in his lap, and was warm and made Leo rather sleepy. But he didn't want to fall asleep until he was in his bed back at Hogwarts.

Name:Amy Smith

Age/year:14 (year 3)

House:Gryffindor

Looks :long wavey brown hair with a blond streak at the front right of her face,chocolate brown eyes,and average build.

Personality :Can be bossy in her own time,but is also quite friendly.

Other :Amy can make many friends but her friendships can break up.Has a Shorthaired cat called smokey.

-TheInsaneOrange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back