Hola, Tama-fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erinea

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I've been taking a look on this forum for a few months and finally decided to create an account :3

My name is Raquel, but you can call me Rachel, Erinea, Eri or even Francesca Petunia von Wonderland III (if you want, haha). I'm a very shy person who lives in Galicia (north-west of Spain) and I don't know enough english to express myself properly, so I must apologize in advance for all the grammar mistakes that I will make in my posts. But I hope we can understand each other and get along well ^^

At the current age of 25, I've never had a Tamagotchi. Yeah, I know, it's sad and weird for a person who claims to love Tamagotchis. My parents never allowed me to have one, they said: "you already have a real pet, why do you want that silly toy to clean virtual poops?". End of discussion. I was the only one of my friends without a Tama and they never let me play with them just in case I could kill their pixel babies ¬¬

As I was a student without a job, I never had my own money to spend in this kind of stuff (nor such a thing as a pocket money), so when I discovered the new Tamagotchi 4U, the desire of owning a cute virtual pet grew deeper inside me again. I decided that nothing would stop me this time, so a little and cute white Tama 4U is flying to my home right now :)

I know that I didn't choose wisely the version to start with because I have no experience with Tamas and I don't know japanese (I just can read hiragana and katakana) so it will be hard to live the whole Tama experience. But as in this version is easier to take care of the Tamagotchi, I won't be worried during my class hours at college.

I'm sure that I'll learn a lot from you guys. Please enjoy with me this journey to Tamagotchi's world :D

Thank you for your welcome :D
This is a perfect way to overcome my timidity and learn english as well!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your wonderful 4U. PM me anytime if you want to chat. :)

Very welcome here!

I too can be timid at times, and to my experience, being active on an online site really helps. Especially if it's tamatalk, since people are so nice and open here. Congratulations on your first tamagotchi! I went through what you did with being the only one without one when I was little, but only for about a year. So you have waited a LOT longer. Respect to that. :D

Finally, english is not my first langueage either, so I feel like I can relate to you on some points already. I hope we can be friends, see you around! :lol:

This line cracked me up. I laughed out loud. I think it was pixel babies that got me. I don't know but I really like how you worded that sentence. Welcome to TamaTalk.

... they never let me play with them just in case I could kill their pixel babies

Woah, thank you for your warm welcome :D
I've been cloistered in my dungeon during exams period, so I kinda feel like some years have past since I posted here xD But I'm alive and I finally got my 4U!!! Time to scream like a little girl in Xmas eve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back