HOLLA! HOW ARE ALL YOU PPLZ DOIN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jennica! I love Kingdom Hearts! It's an awesome game! I want to get the second one soon!

Well anyway it's ok to be shy, some people are. If you need someone to talk to, just talk to me! Hope you have a good time on Tamatalk!

Hi jen, I hope you have a great time here its super fun and cool ;) :D :wacko: :lol: I'm having fun fun fun and there's no need to be shy just pop uot and enjoy your self :) hope you have a fantabulos time her!!!!!!!!

yours truly,

doglover10

Hi, and Welcome to Tamatalk, Jen :lol:

I'm sure you'll get settled in :wacko: - don't feel shy!! I hope you like it here. Feel free to PM me if you need any help or have any querys.

- Fooet

Welcome to Tamatalk!

I hope you enjoy it here!

You say you like animae? Well, we've got a RolePlay section w/ tons of Animae topics! Have a look!

PM me if you need any help. Rember to look at Tamatalk's Rules!

By the way, do ya like my avatar? It's quite cute!!!  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :)   :angry:   :angry:   :)
Welcome to the wonderful world of TT! (Sorry I just Had to say that ;) )

I love your avvie!

And lol those smilies are fun :angry: :angry:

Have a wonderful time on TamaTalk!

Oh I almost forgot.

If you ever need help contact guides, members that have been here long. Or people that seem nice ;)

If you ever want help from me, just contact me from the PM system.

I also have another account "Twister"

So you can contact that account to. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back