HOLLISTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... I always hear about those names but... I have no idea what they are. (Since I live in Australia) It's Summer, You could drink a billabong in the arvo and you'd still be thirsty. I'd say that's not my cuppa tea. (My saying meaning, you could know what it could mean, but you'd never know why.)

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
both to expensive...! if they were cheaper, yeah, i'd probably like aeropostle

Umm... I always hear about those names but... I have no idea what they are. (Since I live in Australia) It's Summer, You could drink a billabong in the arvo and you'd still be thirsty. I'd say that's not my cuppa tea. (My saying meaning, you could know what it could mean, but you'd never know why.)
~SG~
It's a really cool clothing store, i like hollister, aropostal or whatever, is too big for me!

American Eagle used to be my favorite, but I'm starting to dislike their designs now.

On the other hand, Hollister's outfits are getting really cute.

Abercrombie's really expensive, so I only buy things there every one in a while.

I'm going to the mall today, WOOT!

American Eagle used to be my favorite, but I'm starting to dislike their designs now.
I know! All of the new spring clothes are awful.

I like American Eagle, still, I guess. Maybe they'll have some better clothes for their 'summer' line. I shop mostly at Gap, Target, and other places though.

American Eagle used to be my favorite, but I'm starting to dislike their designs now.On the other hand, Hollister's outfits are getting really cute.

Abercrombie's really expensive, so I only buy things there every one in a while.

I'm going to the mall today, WOOT!
She meant Aeropostale, not Abercrombie :angry:

Yes, I agree with GotchiGirl96, the clothes are much nicer but the quality is down the drain.

Well, i hate hollister. Sorry! :furawatchi: i dont wear brand names...i am not an advertising board. i have to admit i like aeropostale but thats all. i cannot say i am "orignal but i am defintaly not with the trends!

~Mamitchi465

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back