Holly's Candy Shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 15th page! :D

I'm pretty tired, so I'll make this quick. Fred got married today. Montage time!

7a84a074.jpg

5a85e5bd.jpg

9c9f54a1.jpg

He had a son who I named Lee (as in Jordan ;) ). He evolved from Nittobotchi into Furutspatchi after an hour. I still haven't gotten some characters from Furutspatchi so I'll probably try for something. We'll see which one I like...

Okay, that's for sticking with me all the way to the 15th page!!! You guys rock!!! :D

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. Suckish update tonight as I just got home and really just want to go to sleep.

Nothing noteworthy happened today besides the downloading of Spring Pasta seeds. I wonder what kind of pasta they'll grow :) Lee is evolving in the morning. I still haven't decided what character I'm aiming for.

Well, there you have it. Our unexciting day. Be back with a much better post tomorrow, I promise :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lee

Hi everyone!

So, sorry to leave you hanging with that terrible post yesterday :p But today's a new day, and it hasn't been terrible, so on with the logging! ;)

Lee evolved into a Happabouyatchi. I ignored him today in hopes of getting 4-5 care misses, but I probably overshot it.

12fe65d9.jpg

Later Lee was feeling sporty so he decided to whip out the old tennis racket and call Mimitchi over :)

b22a4e6b.jpg

d55a3486.jpg

6025d4a1.jpg

5f1bb665.jpg

Although it was snowing, they still had a great time :)

Okay, that's all for us tonight! G'night everyone! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lee

Hi!

So this morning Lee evolved into the expected Spacytchi. Darn. I mean they're cute, but I haven't had a new character in a while, and it's starting to get a little a obnoxious...

Anyways, today we celebrated someone's birthday.

8c06e22c.jpg

I'm not sure who's birthday it is, though. I missed the animation and on the Tama-Zone birthday calander there are no birthdays written for February 9th.

Also, remember those spring pasta seeds we planted the other day? Turns out they give you pasta dishes. (No way! ;) ) We've only grown 2/3 possible pastas, but they look yummy! :)

0e74bf9d.jpg

9f17f74a.jpg

We planted one a little early. I'm hoping it will grow the last possible dish :)

660c7b6b.jpg

It was the first clear night in quite a while, and the stars were twinking, so Lee did some stargazing tonight.

Okay, thanks for clicking! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lee

I see we have reached 6,000 views! ^^

Today Lee decided to get married. We went to the matchmaker, and he chose a lovely Meloditchi :)

e1704fd1.jpg

016d8ed6.jpg

He came home with an egg and out hatched a baby boy, named Draco :)

646f6816.jpg

ef3622f4.jpg

Hmm... I guess the backgrounds a little off considering that Draco is in Slytherin, but I like the name ;)

Oh, I have some exciting news! This Sunday is this log's 1 year Anniversary! :) I was going to make a collection video (for lack of better ideas ;) ), but if anyone has any suggestions, remember that my PM box is always open! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Draco

Here's the sitch: I just got home and I'm uber tired, so this will be a pic-less post.

Draco evolved into a Kaubotchi and I gave him perfect care in hopes of Hannikamitchi. We'll see, I guess.

We also planted a cake seed today. Hopefully it'll gow something delicious (But then again, when is cake NOT delicious? ;) )

Also, tomorrow is this log's 1year anniversary!!!! :) I've made a collection video that I'll upload tomorrow in honor of this joyous occasion :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and zdraco

Happy 1 Year Anniversary! :D

I made and posted a collection video on YouTube. Click this link to watch it: https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/profile?user=stripedpancakes

Draco evolved into a Bokuhoshitchi. Oh well. I'm not aiming for anything, but It must get boring reading about my continuous fails at getting new characters. :p Right now he's sleeping, and I'm getting pretty tired myself...

3c76bc2e.jpg

Other than that we had a restful day. Earlier today Violetchilluvr3 and I traded some downloads and we got some pretty cool chiz. ;) Especially this magical cake that is free and automatically fills one happy bar... o_O

Later we also baked some delicious cookies for Valentines day. I hope I'll have a good picture tomorrow to show you before I bring them to school :)

Okay, thanks everyone for sticking with me for 1 year of logging: I really do appreciate it :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Draco

Hola!

So yesterday I decided last minute that I wanted a Gozarutchi, so Draco fell asleep with a headache, poor thing :( But I guess it worked because this morning he evolved into...

111e0a8a.jpg

Gozarutchi! :) We stopped at the Henshin Jo earlier, as you can see.

While we were out on the town, Draco decided to pay a visit to the King :)

1ba8765b.jpg

We took a cute train over :3

7af75576.jpg

141ccacb.jpg

They chatted for a bit

614ce2f3.jpg

3caba743.jpg

And he kindly gave us some money for visiting him. Not that we need it, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Sweet dreams everyone :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Draco

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a homemade, from scratch cookie for you all, baked by yours truly ;)

f1268aa4.jpg

This afternoon on my way to dance Draco said he wanted to stop by the matchmaker. He met a very nice Shigurehimetchi and they were wed. He came home with a baby boy who he named Lucius (How backwards, huh? ;) ) He evolved into a Kaubotchi within an hour.

d17c0d5e.jpg

I also changed the icons to apples again, I think they're pretty cute :3

Okay, that's all for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have the entire hex code list for colors and my posts will be colorful again! ^^

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lucius

We're back in color again! :)

Today wasn't really that exciting. Lucius evolved into a Bokuhoshitchi...again... :/

4e845006.jpg

*sigh* Oh well...

I was talking to one of my friends earlier about my iD L ("Really?! You payed how much for it?!" :p ) and when I mentioned that I had a few that I wasn't running and that she should try one, as she has never tried one before, and she said maybe. That probably means no, but hopefully she'll at least think about it.

Also, I have a riddle for you. First one to PM me the answer wins! :) Here it is:

Imagine you are in a room that has no windows, walls, doors, trapdoors, or any small openings at all. You have nothing it's you and there is nothing around you. How do you get out?

And with that, I bid you good night! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lucius

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.

It's late, I just got home, and I'm tired.

Today Lucius evolved into a Gozarutchi as I had barely any time to take care of him in my busy schedule today. Like son, like father, I guess (oh, the irony ;) ).

Seeing as only one person PMed me about the riddle posted yesterday, I'm going to leave it open until the end of this 4-day weekend.

Speaking of which, tomorrow I will be off to Colorado and won't return until late Monday. This means that either there will be wifi at the hotel and I'll get to log, or there won't be wifi and I'll have to abandon my log until Monday. It will probably be the latter. So in that case, either see you tomorrow or Monday. :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Lucius

Hi everyone!

I would have updated yesterday, but I didn't find out about the free wifi until today.

Anyways, hello from Colorado! :)

3b73e9c1.jpg

It's amazing here! Plus, there's snow, deer running across the road, and I even got to ice skate on a frozen pond yesterday (I swear I saw a fish... o_O) Finally I can enjoy the snow like my iD L during winter!

Lucius went to the park yesterday and got a pet, which I thought was peculiar considering it was pink and fluffy with cute little wings, which is not really Lucius Malfoy's style...

cf896e29.jpg

Then later today he said that he wanted to get married, so I took him to the matchmaker, where he met a lovely Pichipichitchi. They got married and he returned home promptly with an egg, out of which hatched a Choribotchi. I've decided to name her Nymphadora, or Nymph for short. ;)

bf829b87.jpg

She evolved into a Palletchi. I gave her two care misses already and I hope to get a Sabosabotchi in order to get a new adult. I haven't been too busy so I should be able to get the right amount of care misses.

Okay, thanks for clicking! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

Finished the 5th Harry Potter today <3

Nymph evolved into a Sabosabotchi, as planned.

744f3732.jpg

I didn't give her any care misses today, but tomorrow I'm planning to get a Makiko, hopefully. We'll see.

Well, that's about it for tonight. I know, not a very exciting log, but I don't really know what else to say...

Oh yeah! I almost forgot! So today I was playing Scrabble and found a place to write "tama". I tried dragging my tiles there but when I tried to submit it, it said it wasn't a real word... I mean, if "Muggle" is in the dictionary, shouldn't "tamagotchi" be???

Okay, that's really it. Thanks for reading! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

I'm back from Colorado!

Our flight got in at 9 tonight, so yes, I'm tired. But I'm also I'm a pretty good mood.

Why, you ask? 

Well, my iD L is not glitches after all. Like I mentioned in my post above ^, I was aiming for a Makiko. I guess I didn't pay close enough attention to how many care misses I gave Nymph, and she evolved into...

e6de8efe.jpg

...Shigurehimitchi! Even though it's not a Makiko, they're still pretty adorable, and plus its not a Violetchi, so K really have no room to complain. :)

She tried on the Kimono earlier, and as I suspected, she earned her first happy symbol. Then later she started getting hungry for some dinner, and as it was still freezing outside with the snow and chilling winds, she settled for some steamy Dumpling Soup at the restaurant. 

f672be68.jpg

e5d9f98a.jpg

53711f06.jpg

17b8dd25.jpg

And she seemed to really like it, earning her 2nd happy symbol! :)

She fell asleep promptly at 9:00, and I can't blame her. It was a long and exciting day! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

Happy Mardi Gras everyone! :)

Today was PJ day at school, one of my favorite days! :D I saw one of my teachers dressed up in a hilarious footsie and another wearing a bathrobe :) Then they served breakfast for lunch, which was absolutsly delicious! :)Nymph, of course, wanted to join on the festivities as well. She wore her PJ's all day, too, and insisted on French Toast for dinner.

2278cf79.jpg

ba369d48.jpg

dff47c7d.jpg

Since its spirit week, tomorrow we get to dress up as our favorite cartoon character. Nymph is still thinking about who she wants to be, but I'm going to be Marceline the Vampire Queen (My hat off to those who know what I'm talkin about ;) ).

Also, I forgot to give you the answer to the riddle yesterday! Thanks to everyone who sent in a guess, although no one got it right.

The riddle: Imagine you are stuck in a room with no windows and no doors, and no other means of escaping. You also have nothing with you. How do you get out?

Answer: Stop imagining! ;)

I know, I know, the answers a bit lame, but hey, you cannot deny its a tricky riddle! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

Hey everyone!

Like I mentioned yesterday, today was "Dress Up As Your Favorite Cartoon Character" day. I dressed up as Marceline <3 Nymph decided to dress up, too, so she dug out a cat costume and some ears out of the back of her closet and claimed to be Hello Kitty. ^^

4e3dc90a.jpg

It's a little hard to tell what she's wearing... :rolleyes:

Also today we celebrated Chamametchi's birthday! :D

b8e4eae5.jpg

We caught the animation a little earlier, but I didn't have my iPad to take pics of it. It was a wonderful and extravagant celebration, though! :)

Sweet dreams everyone! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

He-ey.

Nymph and I didn't really do much today aside from looking at hilarious Harry Potter pictures and listening to music.

She started talking about possibly going to the matchmaker tomorrow, seeing as she has gotten all of her happy symbols. She'll probably be getting married tomorrow. ;)

Thats really all from here, I know it's a lame post butmI don't really have anything else to say/update/rant. :rolleyes:

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

I was watching cupcake making tutorials and didn't realize how late it got... :rolleyes:

Nothing new or noteworthy happened with Nymph today. I decided to keep her from going to the matchmaker for one more day, since she's good company.

Really, that's all that I have to update about. So, to fill up some space, behold some of the awesomest cupcakes I was learning how to bake! :)

b3f49d7f.jpg

Apple cupcake! This Idea was really cute :3

497fa4f1.jpg

Crysanthemum flower cupcakes! The petals for these are so clever, theyre half-marshmallows dipped in colored sugar! Super classy, no?

9197ecb5.jpg

Hidden heart cupcakes! This is really cool because if you cut it the right way, this hidden heart will show up in your cupcakes. Perfect for Valentines day ;)

933978f7.jpg

Owl cupcakes! I just like owls in general, so I thought this was pretty cool.

69d1a061.jpg

Sunflower cupcakes! This looks so cool, plus the little lady bug is adorable!

Okay, I think that's it. I hope you enjoyed the above cupcakes! ;)

Oh, also I might be updating earlier than usual because I am, once again, going out of town until Sunday afternoon. I'll probably leave around 2 tomorrow, so expect a post before that. :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Nymph

As promised, I'm here a little earlier :)

This morning a weird thing happened. Nymph got married to a Kuromametchi this morning, and after a few dates she returned home with an egg. Out popped a little Moriritchi!

bb20432b.jpg

(Wow that's a really bad picture...)

Her name is going to be Poppy. :)

When I went to check on her weight, though, it said I was back on the 1st generation!!!! Has this happened to anyone else? I could've sworn this would be like the 15th generation, and it says 1st generation, after a marriage! I mean, I'm not too upset because I still have all the items, cash, dls, and TamaTomo stamps, etc., but generation count is nice, too...

Anyways she evolved into a Palletchi, although I was aiming for a Rollutchi. Ah, oh well.

0f20dbfe.jpg

Also, for all you Harry Potter lovers, I found this cute logo for the Three Broomsticks:

b39cb84f.jpg

Get it? It's the Starbucks logo with a wizards hat and a glassesd, plus Harry's lightning-shaped scar ;)

Also, I was thinking of starting a new log. Yeah, I know, the very first post in this log says I wouldn't abandon this log like I've done with others, but I kind of neglected it a lot and the new log would have posts every night with colors, pictures, and actually quality posts. Thoughts?

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Poppy

What's that I see? A 16th 5-star vote And 7 followers? :D

This morning Poppy evolved into a Sabosabotchi. I gave her exactly 4 care misses and await her eolvation tomorrow :)

Nothing too interesting happened other than that. I know, I know, I'm being boring, but I got home like a hour ago and I'm thinking of crashing early tonight.

Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for reading :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi and Poppy

Latest posts

Back