HOLY GIANT VELCRO POINTY THINGS ON A BOARD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoriia

Reaction score
My life is ending if I'm THIS lucky. (I woke up with 43:59 on my microwave as if someone tried to put in something for two days. o.o)

I went to my dad's friends house, with my MP3 player. It's battery thing needs to be taped shut, it hold *17* songs. (-__-) and it plays the music way too loud, even with the volume down real low, you can hear it outta the headphones.

So.

On the way out the door, the dude looked at me. I was tired and listening to music so I didn't hear what he said. He walked over to the cupboard and opened it, moved a picture, and took out a black box. He came over to me and handed it to me while I was singing...

A 1gb Ipod Nano. Free.

It was almost 1AM, I thought I was dreaming. So I went home and opened it, it was white like the one on the box. I fiddled with it for 5 minutes, trying to figure out HOW to turn it on. And realized it needed to be charged.

Plan Two, how the heck do you charge it?! o.o 5 minutes after flipping through the manual; I found out ya have to plug it into the computer. So I did. =D

Now, time to install the software...

You know, I'm real greatful for life right now.

Huh? I don't get it. Did your dad's friend give the iPod to you or some random dude? If some random dude gave it to you then I wouldn't trust the iPod. Like, tell your parents to give it to the police to check if its safe.

No, my dad's friend gave it to me. X.X

I'm trying to figure out how to put songs and stuff on it...

iTunes can be a pain in the butt sometimes. This past Christmas I got, from my father, an 80GB iPod Video (yeah, I know right?), and it fits a LOT of stuff, but I had to do a lot of fiddling to get things on it. I put the entire Gravitation Anime series on it, but had to download a converter so it was the right type... And, my dad's a DJ, so I borrowed his external hardrive and put all the singles he had on it on my iPod (7,000 songs) and put all of Marilyn Manson's CDs on it... Now I'm in the process of trying to remove all the songs I don't like (a lot of rap and country, but I like a lot of the other variety). Then I have to try and put all my full CDs on it that I like.

It's a long process to get the iPod setup, at least in my case. I don't know how much a Nano can hold (not enough for as much as I have, I know that). And, you can ONLY use your iTunes. You can't hook it up to your friends' iTunes or anything, otherwise it'll erase everything on you iPod so you can take stuff from theirs and then it'll erase it again when you try to hook it to your iTunes. Sorta dumb, I think. But, iPods are fun. <_<

Wow, lucky you! I've always wanted a 'pod. xD

When I saw the title I was like "what's that mean?!" xDD

Have fun with your new iPod! I envy you. -grumble-

My brother just got an iPod~ him and my dad are still trying to figure out how to make it work XD

I like regular mp3 players better. They're operateable XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back