HOLY MINE REALLY EXPLODED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the secret moss character i had it like 5 times, i dont think its secret its just annoying...

my friend tried to explode his tamagotchi this is what he did he took the back of the tamagotchi off toked off the part with the backgroud and that other stuff then he put a piece of wood in it and put the back of it on again then he through it out the windo 5 seconds later there was a big bang it was pretty funny

by the way we are not one of those people who trie to kill there tamagotchi we done it cause it was an old one anyway and some of the stuff didnt work i love tamagotchis i would never kill one that is good and acherly usefull.

Aww. Thats really sad. Bet you didn't see that coming. Hope you r allowed 2 get another one. At least 1 good thing came out of this: you won't do it again! I mean that in a nice way too. I'm not being nasty. Poor you. <_< ;) :(

thats too bad almost every time i take mine outside it ends up falling or reseting

Woops i had the rare Wail tama with the heart for a tail one the one thats not named so i put my tama next to the extremely hot heater uh (woops) yeah i noe its summer but my hose is cold! And then i heard a loud pop. That was the end of Mr.Fuzle. So sad... So sad... so yeah i went to go see it... it looked all weird the plastic melted and all and ofcourse the black stuff... YEah PLASTIC MELTING EH!? not a good sign... better go turn down the heat... FAST!
wow. i would never do that--I'll do it rite now (JK <_< )

wow your a dude? u must be gay........... not that i have anything wrong about that.

Woops i had the rare Wail tama with the heart for a tail one the one thats not named so i put my tama next to the extremely hot heater uh (woops) yeah i noe its summer but my hose is cold! And then i heard a loud pop. That was the end of Mr.Fuzle. So sad... So sad... so yeah i went to go see it... it looked all weird the plastic melted and all and ofcourse the black stuff... YEah PLASTIC MELTING EH!? not a good sign... better go turn down the heat... FAST!
A moment of silence for the passing of the unfortunate tama that died of heatstroke....

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh my!You must be very upset... & you even had the secret Moss Character!
Ive Got That One!!

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAALLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

lol:)

A moment of silence for the passing of the unfortunate tama that died of heatstroke.... :p :lol: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :) :huh: :)
eeeeerg. Okay. ho ho ho. Jun 29, 2005. me and 2 other elves went to south afica to pick up toy supplies. It was so hot there that one of the elves, menko, fainted. me and the other elf , casey thoght of a plan. I got an idea. I told casey that menko had heatstroke. casey said that "but what are we gonna do about that?" I said " Quick find some shade." we carried menko to the nearest shade. It worked. Menko was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back