Home almost alone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigotchi_and_Maidtchi

Reaction score
I've stayed home by myself before, but that was nice because it was me, and my pets. Today I have my brother. He's being really jumpy because last night the power went out. It looks like it may storm some more today too. He wont leave me alone. My cat is petrified of everybody but me, so she wont sit on my lap like usual when i'm on computer. Our mom works down the street, so she said if it starts storming she will come home. :huh:

I'm sure you'll be fine. You sounds like a pretty good older sibling to me anyways. :]

Make sure you have things for your little brother to do. Suggest he color or watch a movie. If he wants to play a game, take a little time to play with him even if you don't want to [if you do he may get out of your hair for a little bit [; ] As for your cat, try to calm her as much as possible, maybe brush her coat, play with her, ect.

Good luck. :]

Thanks. I got him playing lincoln logs. He is also watching Nickelodeon. As for my cat. I don't think you understand. She is um, a little mental. When she was a kit she was left on a parking lot. So was my older brother's cat. That's another story. I guess my cat had a hard time with dogs, and little blonde boys. Now she hates my dog, and brother(and my mom and dad, but they aren't home). Well, she also has cleaning problems, but I groom her every day to cover for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back