Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, Sollux.

Get a troll dentist or something. :c

Sollux is indeed so cute. Even with blood dripping down his face. <3 ilovehissideburns

Oh, do any of you do any Homestuck roleplaying? I mostly do on Zingled, as either Terezi, Feferi or Tavros. (mostly female!Tavros though, for laughs)

I do Zingled roleplay! I'm either Gamzee (sober or not), Aradia, Eridan or occasionally Sollux.

And I roleplay outside of Zingled, too. On tumblr I'm an Aradia. I RP Terezi/Dave with my friend sometimes (And also Eridan/Dave in a kismesis with the same girl).

Kanaya the Rainbow Drinker, eee~

I love that idea and I'm glad it's confirmed she is one!

Nepeta is the most sweetest thing oh my goodness

I say she either saw Equius and Gamzee or Eridan commiting more genocide.

Hey, you know the part with the broken transportalizers? It looked like blood. Closest colour I could think of is Kanaya, but she's off being dead.

However, her being a Rainbow Drinker gives me hope she's not dead. Just really hurt. Since, you know, it said 'dead' for Feferi but she's most likely going to live, since she hasn't fulfilled Gl'bgolyb's prophecy yet.

Nepeta is going to dive out of the air vents and tackle Gamzee, killing him and slashing her hands across his face in a fit of rage.

Then she will look into his eyes and see Jade's lab erupting.

She will be the most important character.

I'm calling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's gonna get a hit in, though!

Hopefully.

I mean, how does Gamzee get those scratches on his face at 0:00?

Most likely that will be Nepeta.

beep beep meow

we're probably going to get a throwback to John now.

John. We're coming back to John now. I'm sure of it.

DO THE WINDY THING

DO THE WINDY THING

DO THE WINDY THING THEN KISS THE GIRL YOU KISS HER RIGHT NOW.

Ahh, Boxcars, how I love thee.

john is a terrible driver. even with the windy thing.

Also, I have no clue what Vriska is going on about. "I KILLED THE ONLY 8OY I EVER LIIIIIIIIKED... 8ut whatever, it's 'k we do it all the time." lolwat? I feel stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back