Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew hasn't updated for like....... 5 days.

My theory: He's making a flash one for the starting of Act 6.

I'm totally wrong. xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.

Just to let you all know I actually got around to reading Homestuck, all of it.

It took me about 4 or 5 days, not counting the time I wasn't able to get on a computer (and that day my friends came over and "dramatically read" some if it). According to my one friend that is impressive, mostly because I didn't ragequit. Oh well.

I apparently am going to cosplay Jade. This was decided by just about everyone in my friends' cosplay group before I read the comic. (Because I am apparently forever IC and JUST LIKE HER for reasons I don't quite see and none of my friends can explain. Whaat.)

So now I am probably gonna go and do everything I neglected to do while reading. (Note: most of it is RPing)

HOMESTUCK UPDATE:

PCG: NOIR IS THE CANCER.

PCG: IT'S HIM.

Woah. Didn't see that coming now, did we?

Hehe I reblogged that. >w>

Gaaah. People on the MSPA forums are too nice to me ;3;

Makin' me sprites for my fantroll.

Gah this fandom. @3@

EDIT:

SO.

That update.

O_O

THAT UPDATE MAN.

I just... Gamzee.... b-but.... *sigh*

After reading the update (it got pinged to me twice because I'm signed on to both my regular chumhandle as well as my fantroll @_@) I went on the forums to see if anyone had any idea what was going on.

Nope.

I really was not expecting the banging to be that.

a fifth wall. REALLY?!

doc scratch why are you keeping a 13 year old locked up

someone explain

before i get chris hansen up in here

...So does this update mean The Sufferer is going to appear in the comic?

MY BODY IS READY

speaking of troll jesus... i saw this on tumblr

Genesis 4:13-14 — “Cain said to the LORD, “My punishment is more than I can bear. Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.””
Genesis 6:12 — “God saw how corrupt the earth had become, for all the people on earth had corrupted their ways.”

and oh mr sufferer oooooh *swooooooooooooon*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back