Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of people think that homestuck is over.

All Hussie did was close a book.

^ people need to read the news updates hussie writes.

sure, he'll be gone for a few weeks, but it doesn't mean homestuck's over! (and i'm sure it won't be like that for a LONG time!)

That hug was like the cutest thing ever uguu~

I spent a good deal of time explaining to my friend why there is no way it could even possibly be over.

One of the reasons was 3 pages away from 6000.

That's a lot of pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
and mew, i haven't personally cosplayed a sea dweller - though i'm planning an imperial condescention cosplay yeah!!!!! - so i don't think i can help! i'd recommend taking a peek through the cosplay thread on the mspafora, there are a lot of amazing cosplayers there and super duper helpful people!! link link. i'd love to run into you at kumoricon if i go, though. i'm going to go ask my mom after i post this, but another problem that stands is how i'll get there, and what i do once i get there! i don't really have anyone to go with and i know no one in vancouver
thank you SOOOO much! i can't even explain my graditude, i found so much help there, i finally have an idea of how i'm going to do gills and pants. o3o b

will post pictures of finished eri soon! glub!

Guys, be proud of me! I have guts!

My first time on trollmegle and I'm using my fantroll!

I'm still in the middle of my first conversation. Wheee~

I'll tell you how it goeeesss~

/beinglame

i shall try to ==> revive this topic

glub

oh and also i now do canons on pesterchum, such as karkat, eridan, john (both gt and eb), nepeta, feferi, and sollux. it is so fun you guys should try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the revive :0

I don't like doing canon characters in anything because I get worried I'm not IC enough.

I have two fantroll RP accounts right now. vehementHuntress (my sea-dweller) and banefulGreenskeeper (my grenblood)

66%

66%

66%

66%

and

and and and

HOODIES

MUST GET TIME!!!

and and and

TROLL PINS

MUST BUY ALL OF THEM!!!

...wait

MUST MANIPUL8 PARENTS TO GIVE ME MONEY!!!

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AND THREE MORE DAYS

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

OHMANOHMAN

I CAN'T WAIT

CAN'T TODAY JUST BE 1025

PLEASE?

or at least skip to that date just long enough for me to watch the flash then go back to today. I have a dentist appointment on 1025 and I don't want to go today. XD

is it bad im not even exicted for the update.

-prepares to be shot o.o-

I am just too excited for this update.

Oh, it's ok to post reaction videos now? 8D

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back