Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg tomorrow....

It's tomorrow.......

T O M O R R O W

The day tumblr explodes with the Homestuck update 2k11

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY FREAKIN COD IT'S TOMORROW. OH MY COD.

WHO ELSE IS GONNA GET UP AT SEVEN AM JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF WATCHING?

OHMAIGAWDTHATUPDATE

that is pretty much all there is to say on that matter.

Though when you think about everything that happened in the flash

THE BAD THINGS GREATLY OUTWEIGH THE GOOD

Like the human race is genetically domed if they ever got the chance to repopulate.

and the DEATHS

SO MUCH DEATH

omg

flash was incredible, but..

poor wv! ;n; also, maybe it's just me, but it feels sorta weird now that i'm thinking about it.. and it's possible each troll will go god tier. all four humans already have. i mean, i'm happy and all.. (yay dave! <3) and maybe i'm just being my usual self, but it seems sort of god-powered, like everything will be good and happy, they'll kill jack or something and everything works out AND THEN IT ENDS! does anyone else feel this way? please don't hate me. ;n;

THE VAST HONK! i can't believe lord english was revealed! i thought he would look more like a very gentlemanly chap, as his name suggests. i also thought hussie would never reveal him and let the readers keep guessing. but no. more mysteries are being revealed! this is so -------EXCITING!

also, [link]

i love halloween

I'm not goin' to lie I kinda freaked when the honking happened.

Like I didn't expect it at all and shrieked XD

I'm such a wuss

OMG YAY NEW HUMAN!

jane is adorable! i wonder if she is a friend of the 4 humans, or maybe a child..? i was actually expecting to meet UU, but i guess i still have to wait.

waitwaitwaitwaitwaityouguys

okay so i draw this on deviantart. https://wittyegotist....t.com/#/d4fubw9 yesjakeisadorableiknow.

and it gets 8 favourites. 8 FAVOURITES YOU GUYS.

and a group add. A GROUP ADD.

(i'm prob'ly overreacting because this never happens, BUT WHATEVER I AM SO HAPPY AND GIGGLY RIGHT NOW)

AAAAAAAALLLLLSSSOOOOOOOOOO, going to a con on sunday! VANCOUVER COMIC-CON!!!!!!!! PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING!!!!!!!! going to be karkat [i already have everything, cause my sis was him for halloween and we still have the makeup and all], and my sister (TakoLuka200) will be john. she was thinking about doing jake, but i decided it was too close to sunday, and she doesn't have the right things, so we dug the idea a grave for next time we can go to a con. rip jake idea [for now].

My obsession for Jake isn't normal at all....

I have... Let's see.... 7 PAGES OF REBLOGGED PICTURES OF JAKE ON MY TUMBLR. PLUS THE ONES I LIKED.

tumblr_luiprl4aTP1qhc5rmo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man, no conventions for a while here. The last few of the year just ended.

and guys

guys.

All fantrolls are canon

even the crappy ones

why hussie

why?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL

i started to read this since so many other people on here seem to like it... and i must say.... its TOTALLY AAAAAAWESOME!!! I SHALT CONTINUE TO READETH THY WEBCOMIC.

fgjkdhsjkgfsdhgjkfshjfgjkdsgdfjglkdfjflkasdf;ksdaljgkfdhjkgjfksdhgkjsdfgkjah

FINALLY got caught up with Homestuck after starting to read it like a month ago. =.=

And holy jesus wow im obsessed help me. <3

I wanna see who the Strider kid is. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back