Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so one or two days ago i wished there would be a jake kissing movie posters panel

and there was my dreams came true xoxox

"You don't know what it is, but there's something about a girl who has spidery powers and a sassy attitude that is just so cool to you."

WELP

I'm kinda hoping Jake meets Vriska even more now. XD

This never fails in making me laugh

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend is waiting for the real non-robot/autoresponder bro to show up and suddenly be sugoi.

Yeah, but then you'll notice how it took Jake a really long time to realize he was talking to Bro's auto responder, so of course Bro has to act like that, too.

I have just blown your mind.

*SCREECH OF GLEE*

MY MOM JUST BOUGHT ME A SIGNED COPY OF HOMESTUCK BOOK ONE

I can't get it untill Christmas but still...

*SCREECH OF GLEE*

MY MOM JUST BOUGHT ME A SIGNED COPY OF HOMESTUCK BOOK ONE
what?? where?? how?????

oh my god i wish i could have one

but with my family's money shortage i think christmas is going to be a pretty sucky one

what?? where?? how?????

oh my god i wish i could have one

but with my family's money shortage i think christmas is going to be a pretty sucky one
They are in the store but the autograph option is down for now. :U

It was not nearly as much as I thought it would be

omg i want the homestuck book but instead of hussies autograph i want his hair/saliva in a little sachet so i can biologically make a mini hussie or is that too creepy?

oh and the space hoodie gofd im poor

fvhjdsfjkdasnfdjs my dad says it's fine if i can get a book on the new years.

i also heard i might be getting enough money to buy all the albums, possibly one troll shirt, and one hoodie!!!!!!!!

even better, i might be going to sakuracon next year! gonna see if i can be either god tier dave or dog tier jade. <3

AND BACK TO HOMESTUCK'S STORYLINE: fairy bulls

FAIRY BULLS

Ohhhh you guys with your fancy money and.... Fancy money to buy Homestuck stuffz

I'm still waiting for my parents to buy my Johntier shirt. And maybe the blood hoodie when it comes out idk lemme see it first

i need moneh ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back