Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been actually running very low on money due to a family problem in september. but we've been saving so we're fine.

anyway, guess who's saving for a hope hoodie?

I was really wanting a hope hoodie because Eridan's my patron and all that, but now I REALLY want to hope hoodie because ITS SO PRETTY *o*

haha yeeeess! kinda funny how it's honey coloured tho'. BUT I LOVE THE SYMBOL OH MY GAAAAAD

even though my sister's patron is equius, she prefers sollux and karkat, so i think she's gonna get either doom or blood.

i think she might even want breath though, she absolutely adores john.

and my parents are totally getting me a homestuck book for new years.. and actually, my sis might get a john plushie! of course 80 bucks isn't cheap, but she's saving. so yay

Ok, lemme just break the whole money chain goin on and take a moment to realize how amazing the new update was

i think

either the bucket will hit one of them right smack in the face [putting my bets on karkat right 'ere] OR one person will catch it, initiate some sort of a hot potato, and it will be thrown into orbit off the comet.

Welp, Karkat is in a panic attack.

My theory is that the bucket would hit him and he'd faint, since.. Yeah. Panic attack. Bucket. Pretty self-explanitory right there. :Y

did karkat just go ooc there?? or was he whispering to sollux?

also if we are having a guardian/kid switcharoo in act 6, do you think along with uu the [12] trolls might be the ancestors??? i guess this is a pretty stupid thought but i don't know

i'm sorry but i just laughed so hard my parents thought i was hurt

that was so perfect +terezi's facepalm

haha karkat got hit in the face with a bucket

also his faces

TeaMA.gif

D84Um.gif

uHsvn.gif

qcMny.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i oficially got my sister into homestuck. we both wanted to see who are patron trolls were, and heres what we got...

me- nepeta (leo)

15 yr old sis- kanaya (virgo)

26 yr old sis- gamzee (capricorn) XD

mom- aradia (aries)

2 yr old nephew- karkat (cancer)

dad- equius (sagittarius)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my gosh, yatta, my mom and dad are also aries and sagittarius [respectfully]! weird!

so, happy holidays everyone! did anyone get some cool homestuck merch? i got a tablet and a handful of video games but no homestuck swag. i did get 40 bucks so i think i'm gonna start pestering my parents about the hope hoodie xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back