Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i got.... HERO OF BREATH HOODIE!!! :D soooo glad my mom came through with that, plus before they sold out. she also got me the heart one, but its to big for me so my sis wears it. i was also hoping for a set of troll pins but my mom is kinda on a tight budget :p

and wow, thats pretty wierd XD

Last edited by a moderator:
On the topic of parents being aries and saggitarius

My MOM is the Saggitarius and my DAD is an Aries.

WELP.

and as I said before I got my autographed + doodled book 1, and that's it for HS. I didn't get too much, mostly little thigns like art supplies but that was because I got the special edition Legend of Zelda 3DS. (hhnnnng so much hnnng)

oh and 3 hats. O_O

I got da Hero of Breath hoodieeeeee and some troll pinsssss~

AND A NOTE FROM JOHN(i think?) AKDFLJKSDLFGJ

-is keeping it on my wall-

it says,

well, i guess you probably can't do the windy thing, but that's okay! you can be my trusty sidekick, i'll handle all the windy stuff.

squeeeeee~

everyone is getting awesome stuff except me ;u;

BUT my dad made me some homemade homestuck shirts!!! i'm wearing my eridan one right now and my sis is wearing her john one [with the slime ghost c:]

i also have tavros, sollux, karkat, terezi, vriska, and gamzee

course, they're not as official and stuff but they still work out

oh and my dad saw a homestuck fan in public! he said that near this college in my city there was a guy with a karkat shirt. pretty neat.

but to be perfectly honest, i've never seen anyone in public with any homestuck stuff (apart from anime conventions of course).

^ yep. iron-ons are pretty awesome.

unfortuantely they peel over time, but i can always make more. c:

well, that doesnt sound like a bad idea...time to perster my mom to make a nepeta shirt! but anyway, i just found the nic cage easter egg in the karkat flash. he will now haunt me forever.

Screen printing is better, higher quality but the kits can be a bit pricey and you may need to buy more paints but it lasts longer and can be re-used and stuff.

aww man, if i had some program to make music, i would totally make a song for the new album :c

asdf- roxy

btw dill? d ick? dirk? njksngsu

(tt, d ick is a name too :V)

Last edited by a moderator:
im really hoping its d`ick strider

so roxy can mispell it as d`ick stroker or d`ick rider

so um it's gonna be my b-day soon.

and i'm begging my family to get me some homestuck stuff but they're saying i shouldn't! >:V

well what i really want is 1 zip up hoodie [when they are avaliable], dave's broken record shirt [for cosplay in july c:] and maybe a necklace or pins, or albums or something.

this adds up to a lot so i dunno, and my parents say they just might get me a gift certificate, but again, i don't know.

i think the load of my pressies will be things i already have. i hate how all the things i REALLY want are coming out months from now :C

wow nice goin there hussie with karkat and nepeta's eyes.

thats ruuuuude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back