Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i really wanna draw some homestuck now

if any of you have some suggestions tell me

omg u guys i love you all

thE UPDATE THOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SPOILER THO SO u can highlight the following sentence

omg john stop freaking out omg no no no no baby davesprite loves you john dont get mad and jade and davesprite no dont break up either D: i saw this post on tumblr about the update it was so sad i'll link it cries

ok heres the link to the spoiler thing yeeee

hey guys i can terezi this thread

2ur2cy1.jpg

i followed you uwu

omg guys john is having a freaking temper tantrum are you kidding me

we don't make them (unless it's a fan adventure)

andrew hussie and the hs art team does

so it's a combination of programs with each artist

but and huss uses photoshop and flash and yeah

wow i really want to make a mspfanadventure now w ow

Last edited by a moderator:
@emil umm i mostly use usual old ms paint for the sprites and all! i also look up stuff on the net and also this folder is the greatest and i use all this stuff for sprites. use these bases for sure.

and sometimes paint tool sai for scaling images, but not making them look ugly and stuff, like what ms paint does when scaling. its great for making the posters on a kid's/troll's wall!

for animating gifs i love using a great website called iaza, and once i've animated it i upload it on imgur and upload that url for the image on mspfa.

{ SHAMLESS SELF PROMOTION }

Woah I must say I didn't expect quite a bit of a homestuck community on a forum about tamagotchi.

HOMESTUCK IS OFFICIALLY EVERYWHERE.

And to think that in my country if you like homestuck you are a hipster...

Anyway, did any of you see the beta play of the newest Meenah game?

I don't really like either Gamze or GHB, but Kurloz is... cute.

Mituna as well!

wow hey there jhud!! lots of new homestucks hooray n v n

ummm i actually am too lazy to download firefox to play the game u_u;; and i cant find anything on how to play it on tumblr tbh but my friends helping me set it up right now

but i am certainly in love with cronus and mituna and meulin no doubt

Wow.

I watched the beta testing and.

wow.

I LOVE EVERYONE OKAY. Cronus, Mituna(precious baby), Kurloz, and Meulin.

Meulin and Kurloz oh man.

they are like total cuties when they're talking(I guess??) to each other. uwu aside from the 'H A I L C A L I C O R N'.

Mituna. total cutie. Though I can't really understand what he's saying.

The ending was creepy, I did not expect that.

man why do the Makaras have to be so creepy.

I love Mituna. That poor little bby.

And as much as I like Eridan and love Dualscar... Cronus puts me off. [and yes, I hate fandom Eridan too.]

oh my gosh so many homestucks i love you all! uwu <3

wowowow i absolutely LOVE the pairing kurloz and meulin ok its just my new otp they're so cute aaaah

as much as kurloz scares me omfg he is absolutely amazing and i love the fanart of him!

cronus is a no no for me but i love love mituna and meulin!!

gosh everyone is just so cute but honestly it kinda made me upset that hussie based everyone off of websites like tumblr and 4chan and stuff, i kinda wish the characters were more original i guess and not just stereotypes??

i still love hussie though of course.

i will go down with the karezi ship! D:

oh man kurloz and meulin fuuuuu-

and who can forget mituna and latula double fuuuu-

ok kurloz x meulin is super cute

it is against the law for me to dislike any ampora

cronus is a jerk but i am in love with him

Cronus doesn't put me off because of being a jerk.

He puts me off because of being a forever alone hipster failing at romantic life.

Canon Eridan ISN'T like this. Canon Eridan is a VILLAIN. He is as romantic as Caligula is, yes, and some sort of an hipster, but PLEASE. Eridan had some contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back