Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kurloz x meulin is super cute

it is against the law for me to dislike any ampora

cronus is a jerk but i am in love with him
#me

also really enjoying all the latula x mituna things!!

wow i LOVE kurloz so much though, he is perfection ee

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he at least isn't just all that shallow character so far, he seems both cute and innocent with having an actual bit of that and some sort of evil too.

While I normally hate indigobloods, he is definitely a good one.

Quite contrary to the Amporas...

I'm really looking forward to see Darkleer though... Or not really. I'm scared what will they do to him.

btw, @x.P O K E R F A C E, is the Porrim on your avatar resembling an Ace Attorney sprite by purpose?

oh man zahhak looks like such a steampunk cool guy tho??? i'm worried that he's gonna be a total wimp or something tho idk it just doesn't seem like the right kind of personality for him

and i absolutely just cant wait to see nitram wow hot a babbiwhat

Yes, that's why I'm scared. :x

Actually I only look forward for finally knowing his name and quirk.

Even though Darkleer I roleplay will always have D==> That sort of quirk.

And always will be a failure with all kinds of issues. All of them. Not like prescratch trolls are 100% what the Ancestors were anyway.

Do any of you HS roleplay btw? And where? I use skype and also have a rp account on tumblr, I don't use it much lately tho. (https://brokenheartedarcher.tumblr.com)

Well, he at least isn't just all that shallow character so far, he seems both cute and innocent with having an actual bit of that and some sort of evil too.

While I normally hate indigobloods, he is definitely a good one.

Quite contrary to the Amporas...

I'm really looking forward to see Darkleer though... Or not really. I'm scared what will they do to him.

btw, @x.P O K E R F A C E, is the Porrim on your avatar resembling an Ace Attorney sprite by purpose?
i don't know, i found it on tumblr. but i suppose the artist could have drawn inspiration from an Ace Attorney sprite! :)

spEAKING OF BREATH PLAYERS

what are your guys' god tier titles??? out of curiousity yo

im the rogue of hope yoooo

-rudely butts into conversation-

Err, so guys. I've kinda started to read the actual webcomic aaaaaaaand I think it's really really cool!

I don't read it chronologically though. There's too much to read, so I only read the parts which interest me the most. I gotta admit I have a better idea of what the story / characters are like now.

I like pretty much all the trolls, but my favorite Kid is Dave and my favorite character overall is Doc Scratch.

I ship Dave x Karkat x Terezi, Vriska x Everyone, Rose x Kanaya, Kurloz x Meulin, and HUGE CRACK PAIRING Rose x Doc Scratch /murdered

No idea how popular these pairings are though, or even if anyone ships them at all. >;o

My God Tier Title is Knight of Heart. Which is cool and all, considering I love Knight characters and all the Knights in Homestuck are amazing. The Heroes of Heart too, since apparently they "walk the path of self" so a Knight of Heart can possibly manipulate emotions? oWo

By the way, does anyone here have Pesterchum? I know some people use it and the screenshots look nice, but... I'm just too shy to install it, pffft. D:

God Tier is Knight/Mage of Space/Doom. I'm gonna stick with Knight of Space till there's a canon Mage outfit. ;0

+' timestamp='1349260184' post='3189718']HUGE CRACK PAIRING Rose x Doc Scratch /murdered

My God Tier Title is Knight of Heart. Which is cool and all, considering I love Knight characters and all the Knights in Homestuck are amazing. The Heroes of Heart too, since apparently they "walk the path of self" so a Knight of Heart can possibly manipulate emotions? oWo

By the way, does anyone here have Pesterchum? I know some people use it and the screenshots look nice, but... I'm just too shy to install it, pffft. D:
I think the manipulating powers belongs to the Witch class, Knights use their aspects as weapons. This explains how a Knight of Heart uses their powers(I don't think it's entirely canon, but I guess it's okay for now until Hussie confirms it.)

Yes, I have a Pesterchum(potatoAntagonist)!

Tavros X Doc Scratch ftw

wow mage of space, knight of heart and knight of space { or mage of doom hehe } are super cool titles! if we had a session and a time player we might be able to win maybe?? maybe

oh yeah i have pesterchum but i barely go on :C it's { whaleboneWaltz } i'll try and go on more often dnjfdgjk

also it's not that scary ;w;?? i was kinda nervous when i first got it but unless someone pesters you out of the blue or anything you're fine c: and you can talk to canon characters and stuff so it's pretty awesome!

I'm still somewhat ashamed that my OTP is Equidan and Darkscar.

I had many pesterchum handles anyway, but I think I'm too socially awkward to talk to anybody and I just... Don't have enough of interests to talk with anybody? Even with canon characters.

I used to RP Karkat on pesterchum few times though. I'm thinking about roleplaying my Darkleer on it as well...

God Tier is Knight/Mage of Space/Doom. I'm gonna stick with Knight of Space till there's a canon Mage outfit. ;0

I think the manipulating powers belongs to the Witch class, Knights use their aspects as weapons. This explains how a Knight of Heart uses their powers(I don't think it's entirely canon, but I guess it's okay for now until Hussie confirms it.)

Yes, I have a Pesterchum(potatoAntagonist)!

Tavros X Doc Scratch ftw
Oh! I understand now.

I was actually going through the Title Test yesterday ( here ) and I realized I did the Aspect part wrong. D:

So I did it again, and got Breath as my new Aspect. I'm a Knight of Breath now.

It kinda sucks how I'm not a Hero of Heart anymore, but if it means calling forth The Breeze and creating huge gusts of blue wind, then that's just epic and I don't even care anymore. uwu

If we had a session, we would so win this.

I went on the Homestuck website and I read a little bit of Homestuck and it was awesome
Woohoo! 8D

I don't know if this has been asked before, but what are the names of you guys' Planets / Lands? I think mine would probably be called Land of Pistols and Mercury ( LOPAM ).

I like the sound of Land of Reflection and Surprise ( LORAS ) too, but I dunno. I think I'll stick to LOPAM.

I'm 8.08 Solar Sweeps old by the way.

My tumblr had a title "Land of Contact and Acid" (LOCAC) for a quite long time. I like it.

tumblr_mbl14xgWvK1rq3cuz.png

Homestuck_Phase759.png

also, IDK what my land is, I was thinking of the Land of Night and Frogs.

ohhhhhh i took the test again and

prince. of. freaking. mind.

i love it.

ps my land is land of rivers and fog!!!!! { loraf !!!!!! } yay its cute

Aah, so is your Aspect Life / Rage? Or Time / Space / Doom? 83

Everyone has really cool Titles though! I mean, Mage of Doom? 8DD And Prince of Mind sounds just epic.

I'm reading Act 6 Act 3 and, well... The "game" Caliborn plays with Dirk? The one where he makes Dirk draw pictures of Roxy and Jane? I think that was one of the funniest Pesterlogs I've read! lD

I was basically trying not to burst out laughing the whole time. Especially at this immortal line:

uu: HAVE THEM EXECuTE THE HuMAN MANEuVER YOu CALL.

uu: "THE HuG."

HEHEHEHEEE ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back