Homestuck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let's talk about this update

i really don't wanna offend any john/vriska shippers because this really is probably gonna be your moment!!!! but i'm not sure whether or not i really do want john to meet vriska hmmmmmmm

ok let's talk about this update

i really don't wanna offend any john/vriska shippers because this really is probably gonna be your moment!!!! but i'm not sure whether or not i really do want john to meet vriska hmmmmmmm

i also wouldn't want it to happen because i'm tired of vriska. yes, i don't like her, but even if i liked her i still would want some other trolls to get some attention too. we all know she is hussie's favorite anyway, so there's nothing that can be done with it.

286693f3-bd90-41ba-b3bb-d083959c2504.png

If you start reading homestuck when updates with Scratch were there already long time ago, you're gonna have a bad time.

on anything related to vriska im gonna

walking+off+cliff.JPG

and no, i dont dislike her because of being a bi*** or crippling tavros, its more a rp thing, really.

my gf broke her for me. being cute kawaii black quadrant piratebuddies with eridan doesnt apply as 'cute' for me.

comic-wise... she is fine. im gonna get shot for this, but... i dont like female characters.

screams because update i agree with u guys completely my friend started crying on the phone cause she loves gamtav ;u;

daRRN YOU HUSSSSSIEEEEE

MY OTP WILL NEVER BE CANON ANYWAY SO I DON'T EVEN BLAME HUSSIE.

Unless he makes my NOTP canon....

Guidestuck? :DD

Heinoustuck?? :DD

Started reading those yesterday, GS is soooooo cute. I love all the characters! >w<

But I wonder what's going to happen to Bec since Jade got killed??? :0

YES Prospit represent!

omg Damara

Rufio<3Horuss omggggg cuties. >w<

AND HUSSIE YOU PROMISED US A GAME BUT YOU SPENT ALL THAT MONEY FOR A RINGAOIF:MAKF

THIS WAS A GOOD UPDATE

And Dave and Rose!!!!! babies

I really want to see Gamzee's face without it being all black and stuff. :0

im quite dissapointed. the only character i cared about was horuss and there he is with his being all over character i dont particuarly care about, plus considering my weird apathy of being jealous over other ships...

he is a cutie, but darn it.

he was meant to be with cronus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back