Homework help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
I need Math Homework Help. xP We're doing this page with patterns, and I completely forgot how to do patterns! My math teacher explained it to us like, a week ago. I recorded it in my notebook because I knew I'd forget how to do a pattern, but I forgot my notebook at school. >.< Can you help? The pattern isn't 2, 4, 6, 8. Here's an example:

12, ____, _____, 58, _____, 86

That's just an example. I remember that you use the median to add to the original numbers (12, 58, and 86) to fill in the blanks. I could get the median the hard way: listing all of the numbers from 12 - 58 and 58 - 86, but that would be too time consuming, so that's why I'm here. My sister is at dance, and my mom is completely clueless about this stuff. Thanks!

[[Wishes for spiffy and other intelligent members WHO REMEMBER ABOUT PATTERNS]]

I counted for you.

(Including 12 and 58) 12-58 is 48 numbers.

(Including 59-86) Is 29 numbers.

My Math book has nothing helpful.

I would say,They are going up by 15 1/3?

Not sure where I got this number.

At first I tired 20, and 26. That didnt work.

So, sorry, I figured your problem out, I think.

Nope, I didn't, I get 88 1/3 at the end.

Any other examples?

Try to remember, I am 11... xDD

Not sure how old you are, but we haven't done this yet.

I'm only 10. xDDD

I found out how to do patterns. You have to do the higher number - the lower number, which would be 58 - 12 in this case. Then you divide by the quantity of spaces to the number, including the number, which would be three. Keep on adding for the spaces. xD

Ok, this can be closed now. =3

I'm only 10.  xDDD
I found out how to do patterns.  You have to do the higher number - the lower number, which would be 58 - 12 in this case.  Then you divide by the quantity of spaces to the number, including the number, which would be three.  Keep on adding for the spaces.  xD

Ok, this can be closed now.  =3
Maaan, I'm 13, topset and we do nothing as hard as that in our school. o_O'

Maybe our school is crap. Zomg, awesome. ^w^

edit: Ooh I get it now. xD still, pretty hard n.n

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back