Homework!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan2

Reaction score
Ok, I'm in 6th grade and I'm having a hard time remembering my books and such. My Mom is real mad and I'm in hot water! Anyone have a system to help me remember to get my homework?

Well, set a target for yourself, like, don't go on the computer until all your things are in your bag and all homework is completed.

Writing a list of things to do seems to help me when I want to get lots of stuff done. I used to write on my hand to remind me to bring certain books home if needed.

use a notebook as a planner.. write your homework. or you can make a paper and tape it to your binder or notebooks with your subjects and then a list of HW/ Books.

and if you have a locker, put a reminder in it for HW/ Books. ^^

Write a simple checklist to do with school work.

Check the things of on your list, so that you complete the things.

That reminds me, i have my Art homework...~_O

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'; I don't think this cuts it as serious age cut-off discussion*

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you forget to bring your homework,you just pinch yourself. That's what I do when I tell a lie.

I only forget a little thing from my homework once a year.Don't worry,make sure your homework list is clear and neat and....Voila!!!You did all your homework!

~Jessica~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back