Honey lover tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
this is another ovious fake from JD. this time its a little weird.

it has two tamas this time and one has a female symbol in it. and i probobly dont want to know what happens when you connect them ._.

34.jpg

weird or what???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I remember seeing those all over eBay about five years ago. XD I wonder if that means that one is always a boy and the other is always a girl, like the Osutchi/Mesutchi Tamas. o.o I have to admit that those are some nice shell designs.

The Green one has a Male Symbol as the Red has a Female symbol.... I do have to admit I like the shell designs. I think I saw a Version 2 of these.... Like a better v4 fake or something... It is sorta interesting how people get away with fakes...

Well i guess honey is love potion, and they ate a boy and girl, but i agree, id be pretty scared to connect them.

Ah,yes.My friend has one of those,only it promotes getting fit.Most of the characters resemble Bill,and when it grows up,You have that forever.I don't have the heart to tell her it's fake. :p

I am kind of interested. i know they are fake but I kind of want one. Cant seem to find any on ebay. Does anyone know where one could find them?

Well,SouthParkPikachu said he had one and he said you could see them...mating?
yes, i have the green one and a black one, and you can see them mating. its kinda graphic o_o

and by the way im not a boy, im a girl because you said "He had one and he said you could see them...mating?"

alot of people do that but yeah im a girl not a guy ^^'

^ very disturbing. I could say something, but I don't think words are needed. Jidan really needs to get their act together O-O. I still don't know if they're serious about their fakes or if its a joke.

Lol...

I would like to have them, but it's better to buy real tama's..

Maybe the're having babies when you connect them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back