horrible youtube video

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, sorry for being so bias. What I meant to say was those soldiers were idiots.

Were they even real soldiers?
I just said I wasn't really aiming it at you. xDDD

I'm not sure, once again.

No kidding.
I mean, torturing animals, thats one thing. Surviving, thats a different one. x_x

Loving and wanting to protect animals, one thing. Making four year olds have panic attacks from a dang comic book that convinces them that their parents are murderers because they eat meat or hunt, completaly different.
PETA and weird followers also think Meat eaters aren't "human", either.

The stupid video of the puppy was fake. Have common sense, if the dog as real, it would've flailed.

i cheked back and the video was cancled. tank god!! now no one has to wach that again!

i cheked back and the video was cancled. tank god!! now no one has to wach that again!
Good! Poor bunny :'(. Well now that bunnies going to have a happy life in heaven where animals are never abused while those teens rot in hell where they're always tortured then they'll know how the bunny felt.

:angry:If I could meet them, I would beat the crap out of them! Rabbits are so adorable!

Its about the video, Bored. no one said that to make them cry D:

Darn Teens. Crack they were on or not, they shall rot in hell and eat catusus for the rest of their life > :D

that is curel

i love animals

about a month ago on youtube

i saw a vid where they put a pig (guinea pig) in a microwave (it coooks them on the insidE)

it probabbly died and i think it was an adut it said do not do this at home

but some one is gonna

Also animal testing and abuse is mean as

and if you test on a animal it probably have s diffrent out come

Thats why i like the body shop

that is curel i love animals

about a month ago on youtube

i saw a vid where they put a pig (guinea pig) in a microwave (it coooks them on the insidE)

it probabbly died and i think it was an adut it said do not do this at home

but some one is gonna

Also animal testing and abuse is mean as

and if you test on a animal it probably have s diffrent out come

Thats why i like the body shop
Or you can get Lush. Which is organic, vegan about 90% of the time, doesn't contain 10474 tons of junk, is handmade, smells nice, and isn't tested on animals. ;_;

Okay okay.. Calm down everyone. Also, please avoid usin' the guilt tatic on me to feel sorry. It ain't gonna work. Nor will I shed a tear.
Relax. Just flag and report the video and move on. Don't cuss at the video uploader. Don't name call. Just move on. Youtube has a flagging opion. I have seen alot worst things on Youtube and so on.
You are heartless and cold ;)

We are all angry! you are acting like you dont care. that is sick.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN? THEY ARE TORTURING BUNNIES HERE!

Calm dow Nuttcase. and Starman, there are some users on here (Wont say em) that spazz out at comments like that. Careful~

Calm dow Nuttcase. and Starman, there are some users on here (Wont say em) that spazz out at comments like that. Careful~
You realise I have something called an "opinon". I am not closed minded like most people?

And Nuttcase, get off my case, if we all cried over stupid things, there would be no point. So what if I don't care. My sig says "IDGAD". I have common sense, unlike most people.

Yeah, it was abused, but I am not throwing a fit and going to cry over it, now am I? No. It's not my problem, so why did you call me heartless? That's rather stupid in your case.

Last edited by a moderator:
You realise I have something called an "opinon". I am not closed minded like most people?
And Nuttcase, get off my case, if we all cried over stupid things, there would be no point. So what if I don't care. My sig says "IDGAD".
Does he even know what IDGAD is?

*Cough* I never said anything about your opion. I was just saying, some other members scream and throw a fit about some things, like Animal Abuse, Hannah Montanna Hate, The Color Pink, ect. It was jus a warning to watch out for such things~

*Cough* I never said anything about your opion. I was just saying, some other members scream and throw a fit about some things, like Animal Abuse, Hannah Montanna Hate, The Color Pink, ect. It was jus a warning to watch out for such things~
If they scream, let them. People can also choose not to care.

I dislike certain things, but I keep them to myself. Don't give me a warning when I know how things work.

So what it was a rabbit being abused. Do you think everyone is going to cry a puddle of tears and then say they are going to harm people who abused the animal? SPeakin' of that, I find it odd that people are aginst the harm of one thing, yet they wanna do harm onto others.

I do get mad if someone hurts cats, but I don't break down to the point of wanting to kill someone, name callin' or crying over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back