Horror Movie: The ring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Lol, have you seen the video the ring? I have.. Where I live it is rated G and it should be Rated like PG14 holy frick it is so scary.. Also the grudge is pretty scary.. Have you seen the ring? And also, while I was watching the part when the boy was watching the cursed tape of Samara my phone rang and said Block call and didn't show a number! I was so scared that Samara was going to come out of the TV!! x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the ring! its awesome! i used to b scared of the grudgr cause i thot the grudge wood get meXD but then i faced my fear in a weird way. i took all my inuyasha stuff (cause thats like my favist thing ever) and the grudge was on at 6 in the morning and i watched and i wasnt scared 0.o yea im weirdXD anyway have u ever herd of shudder? its a new movie by the creators of the grudge AND the ring!

I like horror movies, but most of them just make me laugh. Fake violence, Fake gore, it all just amuses me. Esecially the ones where they look so fake it could have been made on youtube, not by a major producer. Nonrealism pwns.

Yeah, but I haven't seen it since I was like, eight. The Ring scared me so much. It's kind of funny to think about, actually. When I got home from the theater I was like "Oh, it actually wasn't really scary." Then later that night I started to panic because I thought she was going to come get me. :D Yeah, then I started to throw up and I was sick for a week. I eventually went to the doctor's and they gave me a shot so I wouldn't throw up anymore.

That was the last time my dad made me go see a scary movie with him. I probably wouldn't be as scared of it now, but I don't want to watch it again.

I never saw it. Why is it scary?
I dont know. Somthing about it just makes it scary.. I think it is samara. Ringu is scarier though. Its a japenese version of it .

I own both of those movies actually. I saw The Ring in theaters, covered my eyes for the last 15 mins or so of it (as soon as she started climbing up the well) for the first few times I watched it, now I dont have a problem with it. STILL havent seen all of the grudge, I mean, I have watched it, but there are a few scene bits here and there I havent seen cause I covered my eyes lol. Its not really scary, its just creepy XD

Wanna know something spiffy? My mother used to work at a video store called Silver Lake Video in Everett Washington, the owners of the video store are Perry and Leila (cant remember there last names, though they are really nice and they have this cute little corgi named Caramel and she is ADORABLE!) anyways, everytime you see the farm where Samara grew up in the movie The Ring, it was filmed on Perry and Leila's friends farm. They paid them for using the farm and put them up in a nice hotel during filming (didnt take long since it was only a handful of scenes they needed to shoot there) and when they were all done they left a few items behind like lighting equipment and stuff and told them they could keep them since they didnt have the time to come back to get them (they sold them). So yeah, it was kinda cool to hear that Perry and Leila knew them (they own horses, and the owners of the farm also own horses, thats what the barn is actually used for, they had to stable the horses for a few weeks during filming which they also paid for lol), so yeah....just had to throw that tidbit in.

But yeah, The Ring was filmed here in Washington, which was cool cause I recognized a few of the scenes because I live here, I think thats one of the reasons I like the movie so much XD

I own both of those movies actually. I saw The Ring in theaters, covered my eyes for the last 15 mins or so of it (as soon as she started climbing up the well) for the first few times I watched it, now I dont have a problem with it. STILL havent seen all of the grudge, I mean, I have watched it, but there are a few scene bits here and there I havent seen cause I covered my eyes lol. Its not really scary, its just creepy XD
Wanna know something spiffy? My mother used to work at a video store called Silver Lake Video in Everett Washington, the owners of the video store are Perry and Leila (cant remember there last names, though they are really nice and they have this cute little corgi named Caramel and she is ADORABLE!) anyways, everytime you see the farm where Samara grew up in the movie The Ring, it was filmed on Perry and Leila's friends farm. They paid them for using the farm and put them up in a nice hotel during filming (didnt take long since it was only a handful of scenes they needed to shoot there) and when they were all done they left a few items behind like lighting equipment and stuff and told them they could keep them since they didnt have the time to come back to get them (they sold them). So yeah, it was kinda cool to hear that Perry and Leila knew them (they own horses, and the owners of the farm also own horses, thats what the barn is actually used for, they had to stable the horses for a few weeks during filming which they also paid for lol), so yeah....just had to throw that tidbit in.

But yeah, The Ring was filmed here in Washington, which was cool cause I recognized a few of the scenes because I live here, I think thats one of the reasons I like the movie so much XD
thats pretty cool. i have never been scared of that movie remotely, and i saw when i was 8, its weird, but 4 ppl who were scared i bet they woodnt want 2 live thereXD

Latest posts

Back