HORRYFYING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is off topic but

why is it always the blue tamas that people destroy on youtube? :kuribotchi:

What's horrifying? The fact that they destroyed a tama!
Yes, but its a virtual pet.

*shrug* I see nothing but wires and a battery. =/ I really wish people would stop flooding the boards with this junk.

Sorry if this is off topic but
why is it always the blue tamas that people destroy on youtube? :wacko:
I know,spare blue :wacko: .What i don't is why they actualy make a "video" of them destroying them.

Yes, but its a virtual pet.
*shrug* I see nothing but wires and a battery. =/ I really wish people would stop flooding the boards with this junk.
I agree.So now im a monster because of I smashed my V3 because I was annoyed (which I actually did do) am I tamasupetlover?Tamagocthis are for FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT not for thinking if someone smashed a tamagotchi its as bad as human murder! ;) :angry: :angry:

I agree.So now im a monster because of I smashed my V3 because I was annoyed (which I actually did do) am I tamasupetlover?Tamagocthis are for FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT not for thinking if someone smashed a tamagotchi its as bad as human murder! ;) :angry: :angry:
Please, MAKE THAT POST CLEARER. Nobody can read this post, it's full of misplaced words. But smashing a Tama is as bad as human murder.

Please, MAKE THAT POST CLEARER. Nobody can read this post, it's full of misplaced words. But smashing a Tama is as bad as human murder.
plaese forgive me but something must be wrong with your head if you think that smashing a bunch of wires is a a bad as killing someone ,poor you! ;) :angry:

Compairin' the slaughter of pixels, wires and plastic is bad as murderin' a human?

GASP! OH NOES!!!

Don't compair the smashing of a toy to a human being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back