Horses.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Do you own any? Do you ride them? My family owns seven horses. One is mine. One is my sisters. Three of them are my mom's. And the last one is the family horse his name is Roanie. I have a quater horse/paint horse. I have been in like eleven dressage horse shows with her and I got second place in most of them and first place is two of them and the rest of them I got third place.

Wow, that's awesome. I always wanted a horse when I was little xD Anyway, no I don't own any horses. I own 2 dogs though. My parents can't afford horses, and we'd all hate cleaning up after them and their smell. I love the way horses are, they look so free when they run around. And those tricks they do, they're amazing. But I prefer to see a horse from far away. I guess I'm not a horse person, but I used to be one when I was younger. I had horse books and everything lol

Some family and freinds of ours went up to our cabin in the mountains. We went to little shops and we went rafting. We got soaked lol. Andddd. We rode horses on a trail!! It was soo fun! I want to ride one again! But the problem is that after you ride a horse your back gets all sore the next morning.

Horses are smelly and have flies all over them.....
Horse arnt smell and have flies all over them maybe there manure but not them.

I have one on loan named quanny she is a appy .mostly i been riding her bareback cause she got girth something it practically healed now. all the dogs bark when we go past it annoying

Once people where throwing news papers out once it hit her bum luckily she only went to a trot. then a second time she nearly got hit.

I do western (walk jog lope are the paces)

Horses scare me to be honest XD

The only time I've ever ridden a horse(lawls it was a pony) was when I was 7 years old. I'm terrified of heights and started crying right when they put me on it's back, lol.

I guess it's scarred me because I'm still afraid of them.

I've never actually wanted a horse before but I do love the way they are free to run and do whatever they want. When I was younger I always wanted to ride one so I could feel free just like them! Now, I'm not so sure if I still want to ride one. =)

Horses... I've never liked them at all.

So I don't have one. We don't have enough room, anyways.

Eh, nah. I like horses like any other animal lover, but I'm not a big fan, and don't have intentions of riding them.

Around the time SPirit came out, I think I was like...eight or something, I wanted to be a horse, but, eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind horses, but I don't like riding them. I hate being off the ground.

It's scary.

My grandparents used to own a ranch in Texas, and whenever I visited I got to help feed them in the mornings. Otherwise, I don't have much experience with horses.

Most horses scare me, actually. Too big. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandparents used to own a ranch in Texas, and whenever I visited I got to help feed them in the mornings. Otherwise, I don't have much experience with horses.Most horses scare me, actually. Too big. ._.
There is nothing to be scared of. Unless it's some wild horse.

Eh, nah. I like horses like any other animal lover, but I'm not a big fan, and don't have intentions of riding them.

Around the time SPirit came out, I think I was like...eight or something, I wanted to be a horse, but, eh.
I love Spirit! I own it on video. When Spirit was taken away from his family I started crying!!! But when I was little I wanted to be a horse too! Lol.

I LOVE and dearly miss my horses. :eek: I had two horses for several years a Missouri Foxtrotter named Jack, and a QH Paint named Mama. I would give most anything to have Jack back, he was a huge, strong, blood bay horse but he was SO gentle and loving. He followed me everywhere like he was a dog and I only ever rode him bareback. I barely needed to signal him where/how fast to go and he would do it. He was really special. :p The other horse, Mama, was a grumpy old mare. lol She bucked me off once, but I rode her until her back leg started to go lame and she couldn't be ridden anymore. That was when I got Jack. Mama was my first horse and she was pretty, but she could be really sour sometimes!

My father made me sell my horses a few yyears ago because I "wasn't riding them enough". > :( I was teaching ballroom dance 6 days a week, and I rode my horses once a week. He just didnt want them in the back pasture anymore because he doesnt like animals. Even though he was the one who told me I could get horses. :s Anyway, I still get really upset thinking about it. I really wish I hadn't sold them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back