Hot Pockets!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Kaeleigh

Reaction score
Heyyy! I'm eating a hot pocket meal thingy, and it's philly cheese steak flavored. xDDD

Hahaha It's really good. ^.^

Have you ever tried one, if so what was the flavor and did you think it was good?

I have tried Cheese Pizza, Chicken Pandini, Mozzerella cheese and Meatballs, and then this Philly Cheese Steak. =D

Yea, I know, random topic.

I loved the philly cheese steak ones but they added peppers and such in it and now I wont eat them x.x

There's a good garlic chicken one my mom had, and I used to eat the ham and cheese ones all the time.

They're good, but they make me crazy sick, so I don't eat them much.

I liked the chicken pot pie Hot Pockets. Now they don't make them any more, so I no longer buy Hot Pockets cuz they all have cheese in them, and I don't like cheese.

Of course I had one. Hot pockets are my favorite, ever. I usually eat lean pockets though. My favorite kind is lean pocket surpreme pizza.

I never tasted one, they aren't Kosher.

On the bright side I won't get fat from eating too many Hot Pockets, cause I can't eat them at all. 8D

Krystal- I actually remember the comedian guy from the Wiki article. I remember him saying "How many flavors are they going to make of Hot Pockets? Next they're gonna make a Hot Pocket flavored Hot Pocket."

You're welcome, Beth. xD

Shayna -- Hahah~ x3

Ksenia -- They should have Hot Pockets over there. If not, SHAME ON THEM. o:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back