Hot Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ They have one that's Raw.
Eeep...fades...I just want it to be all gone before the school year. Just a summer thing... Our district has a 'no unusual hair color' policy. Unfortuantely, that makes pink unusual...
The only way it would for sure go away is if you dyed over it in a natural color.

Otherwise it's just going to be faded for a long while.

^^ Yup. I wanna do it over my natural hair. It's a blackish color. That's good to know. I guess the only thing to worry about now is what I'll do if I'm wearing blue that day.

I've never tried that kind, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't wash out after one wash if that's what you meant.
Most of their dyes are 'temporary' but the color stays with you until you let it fade completely or dye over it.

EMiNENCE*:

Did it have a tag on it? And does the tag on the inside of the shirt say Hollister?

Hot Topic doesn't normally sell that type of thing o.o;
It did have a tag..a Hot Topic tag o.o

but on the inside it didnt say anything :/

Tamakitty, anyone can look great in anything even with belly fat xP You just have to buy sizes that are becoming of your figure. I'm a pant size 15 and a 2X occasionally 3x in Hot Topic shirts, and I can manage to look just fine xP
I know what you mean, but if there's an awesome shirt, it ends up looking horrible/not fitting.

Gaa, lol, what conflict. :3

[Yay, I'm getting 3 HT things tommorow. :] ]

^ What bothers me, is finding the most amazing pair of jeans or the most awesome shirt...and not finding your size...

Ooooh. Lucky. How long will it take to ship, do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back