Hotel California

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're d*** right it is. I'm one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet." Eli said with a smirk. Sitting down next to her, he looked around. "You see the ghost yet?"

Pandora reached up, rubbing her eyes. She realized that this was going to be a tedious conversation. "No, I haven't seen the ghost yet." she stated. "I really don't think I want to, either."

Eli nodded. "You'll have to deal with it eventually." He pointed out, thinking. "But you don't have to do it alone. You can stick with me, safety on numbers. I'll protect you."

Pandora rolled her eyes. "As pleasant as that idea sounds," she began, pausing for a moment and glancing around the room again. "I think I'll pass."

"You sure? A pretty girl like you should have some sort of protection." Eli quickly responded.

Pandora raised one eyebrow, not turning to look at Eli. "Well," she sighed and swept her gaze up to the ceiling. "Maybe if you were less annoying..." she muttered, trailing off.

"Me? Annoying?" Eli asked, asking confused. "I'm not annoying, you just aren't used to me yet. In fact I feel like you don't get around too much, do you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back