HotTeatchi Party!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"OMG HOW DARE YOU?!" Derpina says while taking the spoon off her bra."I'LL RIP YOU TO PIECES!!!" She says as she sticks a fork down her panties.

"How vile!" Zoe gasps, appalled. She removes the fork from her panties and sticks it in Smeexee's overalls. Then she calms down, takes a seat, and gets some makeup cake and kindly hands it to Derpina.

Smeexee grabs the fork out of her overalls...

"Ohh, what do I do with this for--AHH EW IT WAS IN HER PANTIES!"

Smeexee throws the fork away randomly.

"Ok!" Zoe smiles at Smeexee. Then she edges closer and whispers mysteriously in Melodytchi's ear, "Let's gossip about Derpina!" 8D

A group of Tamagotchi socialites are at a tea party hosted by me! Please stick to the theme of dramatic girls gossiping. You can lead this to anywhere you want! Swearing and violence is allowed. Applicant form is below.

~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Tamagotchi breed:

Age (in days):

Gender (preferabbly female):

Personality:

Favourite food:

~~~~~~~~~~~

MY CHARACTER:

Name: Eve

Tama breed: HotTeatchi

Personality: Gossipy and bi***y to other girls but a massive flirt towards boys. The traditional mean girl

Fav food: Peppermint gum

~~~~~~~~~

HAVE FUN!!

Ah... apologies, I am late to the party but have only just spotted this RP topic. I've emboldened in blue to highlight the text above that's the main problem.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/155327-all-role-play-topics-posts/

Take time to read through our site rules regarding Role Play topics (please) and I'd also appreciate your looking again at the main rules of the board to refresh your memory.

Please feel free to start a new thread that complies with the rules. Thanks!

*closed to comply with TamaTalk site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back