hOtTeSt MaLe AcToR/ sInGeR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flutterby

Reaction score
hey girls its flutterby here. couldn't find any of these already started [but if there is, a guide can lock this 1] so i decided to start a topic and a chat.

[SIZE=13pt]okay... here's a question/topic that many girls pick as their favorite to chat about...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]who do YOU think is the HOTTEST male actor/singer??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt] and COURSE, you can answer more than one!![/SIZE]

...me? i say Daniel Radcliffe, actor of Harry Potter and many other major and minor roles, cutest/hottest guy ive ever laid eyes on [only in photos and on tv...boohoo...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael from Princess Diaries... I'm in love with him xD

Also Pete Wentz (Fall out Boy), Orlando Bloom in POTC and LOTR and Johnny Depp.

Cole Sprouse, Zac Efron, Kevin Zegers, Cody Linley, Matthew Underwood, and my crush (just kidding. xD But he is REALLY cute).
That's about all. :angry:
i agree!!!

Self:.:pity, I agree with you. Jamie Campbell Bower has a good voice (I love that movie, Sweeney Todd, too). I also like Ewan McGregor who was Christian in Moulin Rouge!.

i love daniel radcliffe because he has the most adorable face, good hair, a six-pack, good body and hes such a good person. he's the richest teen in the world (NOT just a figure of speech, it's proven!) yet he's not spioled or mean and he's actually thankful for everything he has unlike some snobby rich famous people.

p.s. for some reason, i like short guys with bad teeth, good hair, and a good build. most of my real-life crushes apply to all those features too....

U.U

I only like fantasy characters, thnx. Edward and Yuki, Edward and Yuki, Edward and Yuukkiii!~~

Me, being the kind of person that I am, has similar choices.

Pete Wentz, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta, Ryan Ross, Patrick Stump, William Beckett.

They all have talent too. :]

Daniel Radcliffe

Tom Felton

James & Oliver Phelps

Robert Pattinson

Mathew Lewis

Sean Biggerstaff

Gerard Way

(cartoon: Howl)

Yeah. I have a thing for British actors. lol

JOHNNY FREAKING DEPP!!!! *FAN GIRL SHREIK AND SPAZZ ATTACK* He is the hottest man to grace god's green earth. *obsessed*

*drool*

[SIZE=7pt] Ryan Sheckler's a Skateboarder, not an Actor, but he has alot of Hollywood's attention. That's for sure. He's hot. Well, at least I think so. [/SIZE]

Jared Leto...cause...well, he's both an actor and a singer =]

And his eyes are awesomazing. <333

James Scott is pretty hot as well. ^^

(He plays EJ "Elvis" Dimera on the Soap Opera Days of our lives. ^__^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back