House of Secrets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(LOL NO GTFO Yeah, sure! This means there's 2 girl places and 3 boy places left.)

Glancing up for a moment to frown at the girl that had just entered, Gloria gave Terra a sweet smile, although on the inside she wanted to yank him closer and snap his neck. It would be so, so easy... but no. Giving a small sigh, Gloria shut the fridge door and tapped her nails on the shiny surface for a few moments as she said to Terra "Lovely." Glancing up above their heads at one of the many cameras she'd seen around the place, Gloria changed the subject. "Think they're watching us already then?"

"Of course they are, *removed* blond." He was only calling her that since he decided calling her the other one was a pain since it was so long. Anyway, he continued, "Since we're on live TV, they probably want to show the viewers when we come in this stupid *removed*," Terra wished he could just beat the *removed* out of everyone in this stupid household, which would at least make it bearable to live in. But of course, there was no way he could since there were probably cops on hold somewhere, ready to run into the house and pull them apart if they ever got into fights.

TM Edit: Swearing in RPs

please respect site rules

Last edited by a moderator:
"True..." Gloria said, glancing up at the camera again and mentally tossing out her plan of telling Terra to stop calling her a *swearing - removed * blonde unless he wished to be disembowled in his sleep. Gloria would have to keep her true self under wraps for god knows how many months... which sucked. Instead, she just rolled her eyes at Terra before moving back over to the sofa, sitting near the other girl before throwing a question out to everyone. "So why did you sign up for this then?"

please respect site rules

"Well..." Terra's face twisted into some odd sort of smile, and he said, "My *removed - swearing* little old man was all.." Terra put on an expression equivalent to that of an old man. "'You *removed - swearing* up with the *removed - swearing* counselor, and since this thing here sounds good, I'm signing you up for it. Look, they even give you money for it' and all that good ol' *removed - swearing*. This place sucks." Terra remained standing, glaring at everyone in the room, his odd smile now gone from his face and replaced with an unhappy look.

please respect site rules.

"Well..." Gloria giggled, drawing her legs up onto the sofa and folding them underneath her. "I'm not really doing it for the money - it's not like I really need it!" It was true - Gloria's family was rich, and always had been, and the lucky girl just got to use the money pretty much as she pleased most of the time. Suited her down to the ground. "This just sounded like it would, you know, be fun!" Actually, it hadn't sounded fun at all, but Gloria had fancied being on TV. She gave a happy sigh, glancing around and running a hand through her hair. "So what do you think'll happen in here then?"

Name: Santo Valeriano Gennaro Giovanni.

Looks: For somebody hailing from a very sexy country, Santo isn't exactly the most pleasant thing to look at. For a start, his hair is a thick, black mess of Godknowswhat which should just about reach the bottom of his neck, but years of neglect mean that it sticks out in every direction like he's just dragged through a bush then electrocuted. He has dark brown eyes, like most Italians, but unlike most Italians (especially those from the Southern half) he's quite a lanky kid who seems to grow up instead of out. He currently stands at about 5'8''-5'9'' but only weighs about 115lbs even though he eats like a pig. His skin is quite pale, by Mediterranean standards, anyway, and he has dark circles under his eyes as if he hasn't slept in weeks.

Santo's wardrobe consists of...well, clothes. He doesn't have a particular style, he just throws on whatever the hell he finds. The only things he won't wear, under any circumstances, are skinny jeans and those trousers that sit half way down the thighs rather than at the waist because, surprisingly, he isn't really the kind to reveal his junk or boxers to the world.

Personality: Santo is a little prick, plain and simple. He's very charismatic, especially for his age, but it seems as though he doesn't think of other people as...well, people, but rather objects which he's in every right to use to his own advantage. He has a pretty short fuse, inherited from his father's side of the family, and whenever that fuse blows his first instinct is to use violence against whoever made it do so. His high temper means that he doesn't often have a chance to plan out his actions, but when he does he plans them well and will resort to desperate measures to go through with those plans, not thinking twice to "take care of" any poor sap who gets in his way and most likely won't feel any remorse for it afterwards. In fact, he'll probably be laughing all the way to prison. He's extremely sarcastic and has a very hard time taking anything seriously. If somebody comes crying to him about their problems for God knows what reason he'll either laugh in their face and outright tell them that he doesn't give a shxt or "charm" them with his "witty" sarcasm. Empathy? Pah, he's probably never heard of such a word.

Oddly enough, however, he is actually capable of showing affection. Not so much towards other people, but when it comes to animals he suddenly melts into a soppy old lady. He shows several early signs of psychopathy, but taking pleasure in hurting animals is not one of them. He is also a devout Roman Catholic.

Secret(s)/Problem(s): Santo "suffers" from Antisocial Personality Disorder, just in case you haven't figured it out already. He hasn't officially been diagnosed since he's too young, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he's not quite right in the head. This isn't actually much of a secret, to be honest, but...yeah. Also, his father's occupation isn't something that he tends to flaunt. If anybody asks, he says that he was a businessman.

Other: Nah.

Temporary closure of topic to give you guys a heads up.

I've just noticed how many times you have ignored the site rules on Swearing in this one RP.

As has been pointed out before - you know the rules - No Swearing in RPs - please respect them. If other members are swearing in other RPs then it means that they are breaking the rules - not that it is OK to ignore the rules. If I notice swearing I will post a similar warning in their RP.

Not "picking" on anyone who follows the site rules, but I will edit or close a topic to any members I notice who ignore the rules.

Edit - I have re-opened this for now. Please remember it's not enough to replace letters with ***

If you can still recognise the swear word within the context of the sentence then it is breaking site rules on swearing.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

(Oops. Sorry about that... I figured asterisks would be enough. I guess not. Well, I won't use **** anymore then...)

Clancy, dressed up in one of his best suits (first impressions are important!), stepped into the house. He took a quick look around- it was considerably smaller than his own house, but it didn't look like it was too bad a place. He assumed he wasn't the first one to arrive, but before he headed into what looked like it could be the living room, he put his bags in the corner, and took a bit of time to prepare himself. God, how he hated people. He took a deep breath, exhaling until he couldn't anymore, and then he walked into the room where the others were. He just stood by the entryway, quickly summing them all up in his head, before smiling his perfected smile and waving a hand, "Hello there. Guess we're all going to be living together for a while, huh?" Won't this be fun...

Name: Emery Aynne Addison

Looks: Emery is a small girl, she is only about 5'2, and due to her later-mentioned eating disorder she is petite, allthough she doesn't look sickly thin or anything. Just tiny. She likes to dresse nicely and tries to look good. Her hair reaches about her elbows and is a strawberry blonde colour. Her face is short with a slightly pointed chin and light pale green eyes. She normally wears comfortable clothes but does try her best to look nice and presentable. She normally wears soft jeans or jean-infused jeggings or sweats or yogas with simple tank tops or tee shirts.

Personality: She is a simplistic girl who doesn't expect much. Allthough she haas never actually had a boyfriend she doesn't understand girls who expect their boyfriends to be with them 24/7 and buy them pretty things. She, because she is bipolar has a wide range of personalities that seem to turn themselves on and off with a switch at any given moment. Emery is generally very relaxed and is a charasmatic and charming girl. She is outgoing and finds talking to people quite easy. She was raised in a small southern town so she thinks nothing of just walking up to a random stranger who may look lonely to say hello.

Secret(s)/Problem(s): She has a quite common disorder called Bi-polar disorder. Her mood can change at the drop of a hat. Due to her bipolar issues in the past she has had issues with anorexia and still sometimes tilts toward it again.

Other: She has a slight southern accent that she normally tries to cover up to try and sound normal. Also she goes by Em or Emmi or anything else someone thinks might be a cute nickname for her.

Woot Finally managed to complete this darn thing. SUCCESS!

Dumping his bags in the middle of the hallway where people were liable to trip over them., Santo flounced into what he assumed was either the living room or the social area and flopped on the comfiest looking armchair available, propping his feet up on the coffee table as if he owned the place. Not a very good first-impression, especially combined with what he was wearing (grubby trainers from Tesco, worn-out Tesco Value jeans and an over-sized t-shirt, slightly bloodstained from when he got into a mild scuffle the night before), but hey, what they see is what they should get. No point in turning up in a nice suit equipped with a cane and acting all sophisticated and polite when really you're just...well, Santo, is there?

Finally acknowledging that there were other people in the room - people who he would have to spend six months with - Santo thought that he really ought to introduce himself.

“My name is Santo Valeriano Gennaro Giovanni,” he announced to anybody who cared, rolling the R's vigorously and over-emphasising the tones to make his name sound even more Italian, as if his accent didn't make his nationality obvious enough already. He then leaned forward, completely stone-faced to show that he meant serious business, “I'd like you all to know that this is my armchair. Nobody sit on it, even when I'm not around, 'cause I'll find out. Heck, I'll lick the freaking thing if that's what it'll take to keep you off.”

(Accepted~ ^_^ )

Well, the house was certainly filling up now. Mostly with boys, which Gloria was certainly happy about, although some looked a little young for her... although, she could probably put them to use in other ways. First, she decided to turn her attention to the boy in the suit - hm, interesting - spinning around on the sofa and resting her arms on the sofa and her head on her arms. "That's one word for it." She giggled, tilting her head slightly and watching the boy for a few moments before turning to the other one. Well, how could she ignore such a loud idiot. "Hello, Santo Valeriano Gennaro Giovanni." She said, raising an eyebrow and allowing a small smirk to play on her face. "I'm Gloria, and I'll have you know I don't think you can reserve seats." She giggled, slowly getting up and walking behind Santo's chair. "I suggest you move. What do you think?" She asked, smiling up at the rest of the people in the room.

Emery entered the large front door and wheeled her suitcase behind her, having to tug a bit on it in order to drag it up over the front step and through the door. She didn't even make it into the front foyer a few yards when she nearly tripped over a set of luggage that seemed to have just been dropped there. She regained her balance after having nearly lost it entirely when she bumped into the pile. She made a small huffing noise in irritance and then pulled her suitcase around those left in her path. She rolled her suitcase into the main room, hearing voices in it and since it was the first door in the hall. She set her luggage down against a wall by some other luggage. "Um, Hello." She said somewhat softly, adressing the room as a whole. So these were the people she'd be living with for the next six months.

Name: Autumn Maxwell

Looks: Autumn is a dirty blonde and a 5'2. She has peach skin. She has rosy cheeks and a birthmark on her heel. When it comes to clothes, Maxwell usually tries to stay up to date with fashions, but normally wears a shirt and jeans. Hair isn't a first to her.

Personality: Autumn is an intelligent person, normally getting an even number of A's and B's. Unfortunately, she worries a lot. Maxwell can be confused when things go by fast, which doesn't help her at all in school. She is an interesting person, because her conversations interest many people. Because of this, she is popular among a few people.

Secret(s)/Problem(s): Autumn has a fear of the dark.

Other: None.

(I'll try to be literate, sorry if I don't)

(emzz... I'm gonna have to reject that app. It's pretty short, and a fear of the dark isn't exactly a major problem... this doesn't mean you're banned, it just needs lengthening a bit :) )

Oh, please save that girl spot for me, I'm not going to be looking at this RP for a while, so I'll fix it later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back