House! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Meh, I thought I'd ask since I'm watching a marathon of it right now... and because I love that show!

So do any of you guys watch it?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I loooooove that show!! Oh darn! I meant to watch the marathon on today. Dang it! Aw well, I was busy anyway.
Yay! Someone else who loves House! ^^

Well, there's still 30 minutes of the last ep on if you wanna see it... it's that one ep where House gets shot if you care in the least bit. XD

Oh oh my parents and brother do! I don't though, I watch CSI and stuff like that though!
Thats ok! I used to hate House. o.o' CSI and stuff like that rock too though! ^^

Yay! Someone else who loves House! ^^
Well, there's still 30 minutes of the last ep on if you wanna see it... it's that one ep where House gets shot if you care in the least bit. XD
I'm actually listening to it, if you will, right now. I'm on the kitchen computer, and my parents are watching it in theliving room. Arg, I have to go to bed now so I guess I won't get to listen for much longer, but I will get to see the inside of my eyelids!

lol But I do like the show!

EDIT**Spelling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lol I just started watching house a couple a minutes ago so scratch the other post where I said I didn't, cause now I do!

i love it! its really nice but the season fanally finished 2 weeks ago so there wont be one until a long time

the one wen house got shot it was sooo scary especailly the last part where house thought he was dreaming and he cut open that mans body. :furawatchi:

I LOVE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHAT IS MY FAVE SHOW TO WATCH you see my mom is really sick and so we watch it to find out what is wrong w/ her. I you want to start a house club PM me!!!!

i love it! its really nice but the season fanally finished 2 weeks ago so there wont be one until a long time
the one wen house got shot it was sooo scary especailly the last part where house thought he was dreaming and he cut open that mans body. :D
The first time I saw that ep, I turned away. And yesterday when it was on, I watched it and I almost vomited. x.x'

my parents used to watch house its true so sad cuz i dont watch it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back