How "addicted" are you to Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much are you "into" Tamas?

• 1. I treat my Tama badly. I pause it ALL the time, it gets overweight alot etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. I take good care of my Tamas, but I'm not that into it... :(

• 3. I take good care and treat my Tama like more than a $15 toy...

• 4. I am REALLY into Tamagotchis, I treat it like a real pet and take it almost everywhere I go. I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I, personally, am at number 4! :D What number are you? Do you treat your Tama good?

C'mon and tell us! :D

-Tamaguy#1 :(

Stuck somewhere inbetween two and three. Sometimes I love my Tama, and sometimes I just like it; I ALWAYS take good care of it. :(

They are my life. When they evolve I get so excited. I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI'S!!!!!!!!!

Tama22.

[SIZE=14pt] I'm a three, although sometimes I forget to pause it in the dressing room when I'm playing hockey then they get sick and all that and I slap myself! I do take care of it but I'm not obsessed. You can tell that because my Tamagotchi has never died![/SIZE]

:hitodetchi: :huh: Stitches :furawatchi: <_<

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs Tamas* I speak to them in public, and usually the only Tamas I get are Mametchi and Mimitchi on V1s and Mametchi on V2s and Mametchi on V3. :eek:

It seems like most of us so far are number 4! I guess it's kinda hard to NOT be into Tamas that much! :huh:

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

Well, When I first got my tama and after a few months I was deffintaly at 4.

But, I am now I guess at bumber 3. I still love my tama, But not as much I used to.

OMG I am sooooooooooooooo 444444444444! My tama is so sweet and like 29_few_rebound_29 said "somtimes I forget to pause my tama" and sometimes even I tamagirl#1 forgets to check it and I feel sooooooooooo bad

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally obsessed, I have spent over $250+ On them, And I collect the Japanese Tamas
I want a Japanese Tama, but they're too much money... :) Oh well, I still have five American ones! :eek:

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back