How are you around guys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
' date='May 27, 2009 04:13 pm'] well.
i act normal around guys that are my friends, but around this guy that i like, i cant have eye contact or talk to him for a long time or i go red and have to look away.

my crush came up to me and said, "oh, hey." so i went, "uh..oh.. hi." and turned red.

i hate blushing alot, its so embarassing!

cos now my crush knows i like him. :eek:

ah well, life goes on.
hmm, my friends say i never blush, one of them says that's a proublem. I just don't have a crush on anyone...........

I act pretty much normal. Just I'm not a weird as I am with my friends, I have a crush on someone, but no one would ever suspect it. 8D[SIZE=7pt][/SIZE]

edit- I knew something wasn't right with my post! grammar fail..

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys usually just see me as a friend. They make fun of me a lot, but they laugh with me, not at me. I just act normal, just like I do around girls too.

If I like the guy, or he's cute, then I flirt with them, and I'm really good at flirting. ;D

Right now I like one of my friends and I don't know if he likes me back or not. I don't really flirt with him because he doesn't recognize it or do it back, he just acts like I'm talking normally.

Guys think I'm really shy and quiet, and kind of treat me weird because of that.

Like this guy hit me in the face with his eraser and he was all "Oh, I'm sooo sorry! I know you're really mad on the inside, but I'm really sorry." I was just like "It's okay. Really."

When he hit me friend he was just like "Oh, haha, my bad."

I can get along with guys if they can get along with me.

I've gotten to know some guys, and they think I'm pretty annoying. Haha.

I guess it depends who.

If it's the guy I like, I usually just turn around and walk the other way.

I was gonna buy breakfast one day, but he was standing right by the line with his friends so I turned around and went the long way.

I actually get along better with guys.. I get them, they get me. Most of em say I have a mind of a dude trapped in a chick's body, which is hilarious. Even my bf says that xD And I'm a BIG flirt! But i'm already changing that, because i have a boyfriend, and i DONT want to lose my boo. I flirt unintentionally though x,x Oh and most guys think I'm cute or 'hot' xp they're usually after ma booty o,O I know tons who fancy me but I tend to ignore them ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back