How are you feeling?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwilemon

Reaction score
If you chose none of the above, plz say what mood ur in.

Physically, I could be better. I feel very lightheaded and tired. Emotionally, I'm pretty content, with a drop of sad and a pinch of happy. Yeah, kinda complicated.

Happy because chat is just hillarious. xD
Ohh, me and Tamino had fun last night. xD

Anyway, I'm happy and annoyed- happy because I'm thinking aboiyt last night, and annoyed because I have to do homework soon.

I dunno.

I don't think I have an emotion right now.

I feel normal. Existing level.

Maybe a bit sad...

Thirsty!

I'm feeling relaxed and laid back, but a bit worried because my computer (laptop, I'm on my dads computer right now) has a HUGE virus again that my dad can't get to get off.

Broken~Wings

Bored -- Which is why I decided to look through Non TamaTalk.

Depressed -- Because I just thought about going back to school tomorrow.

Worried/Nervous -- Because I realized I might have a singing test in choir tomorrow or Tuesday.

Annoyed -- Because all they play on my favorite radio station is now Christmas songs, I need new songs on my iPod, but we have to buy all the songs on iTunes again because of our computer being totally disfunctional.

im feeling in love!!!

i might be asking josh out tomorrow...wish me luck!

Ohh, me and Tamino had fun last night. xDAnyway, I'm happy and annoyed- happy because I'm thinking aboiyt last night, and annoyed because I have to do homework soon.
Haha. xDD

I guess I'm okay. I bit tired, tired of being tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back