How badly do you want a V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How badly do you want a Tamagotchi Connection V3?

• So badly I'm begging my mom right this minute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not so badly, but I still want one

• I just want to get one anytime

• I don't want one

• I already have one

• I'd rather get a V1 or a V2

• I don't care about a V3

• What?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I want one, I want Animal Crossing: Wild World a thousand times more. ._.

Already have one.

2nd genreation I think it'll turn adult tomorrow.

I already got one. first gen should be an adult tomorrow evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I want one, I want Animal Crossing: Wild World a thousand times more. ._.
I wan't tamagotchi connection v3 but right now I just got tamagotchi connection corner shop. it is really fun! off topic:Newbiekidlex,when you get animal crossing wild world

do you want to go to my town? my friend code is:184745376539. my town name is Coneria and my character name is Marina. (you need a wireless router to visit each

others town and you must be done with tom nooks job and you need to talk to Copper).

i got two yesterday and so far they are awesome! they have a lamp you can buy but mine got mad at me for using it so i am giving it to the other one lol

I just finished ordering one off of amazon.com! I got the ice cream one! But I'm probably gonna get another one in about a week. XD
ooooh me too! im getting the ice-cream one too! and I got it from amazon.

yes, I might get another one. The wave one.

I just finished ordering one off of amazon.com! I got the ice cream one! But I'm probably gonna get another one in about a week. XD
ooooh me too! im getting the ice-cream one too! and I got it from amazon.

yes, I might get another one. The wave one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back