How big of books do you usually read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually read books(or series) 300-900 pages long. Like Redwall, Harry Potter Series, Charlie Bone Series(not the best of books), The Inkheart Trilogy, and The Series of Unfortunate Events(1000+ pages total).

600-1000 :3

I read like the first 200 pages of war and peace xD The real thing.

I tend to read Space Operas. They tend to be at least sets of three books (sometimes more) each book being in the range of 500 to 1500 pages long.

The book with the most pages I've read so far is 766 pages - Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. I don't really like books that have less than 250 pages unless it is a picture book because it is too short and I would have to find another book.

The book with the most pages I've read so far is 766 pages - Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. I don't really like books that have less than 250 pages unless it is a picture book because it is too short and I would have to find another book.
Please don't bump topics that are more than 3 months old. Please review the topic How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for the guidelines regarding this matter. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back