How can a tama die on pause?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU THINK IT"S POSSIBLE

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have noticed that every time i put my tama on pause it loses a hungry heart. i don't know if that has anything to do with it or not but yeah. also i don't put it on pause very much or very long so when it loses a heart like that it's only after maybe a half hour. when i went to see th movie goblet of fire i put my tama on pause and it lost two hungry hearts so maybe it slowly decreases by the hour or half hour?
Ahhh, that must be it. I bet that if you have it on pause for a LONG time, it eventually starves.

It is literally impossible for anything to happen to a tama when it is on pause, becuase, well that's what the pause feature is for. The only way it could have died that way is if it got unpaused, or you thought you paused it but you really didn't and left it off pause. And I've paused mine for 3 days before and nothing happened. Because the pause feature is so your tama will not starve or die. So everyone who thinks it CAN die on pause is wrong, because the pause feature is so, like I said, the tama will not die. It is just a myth that a tama can die on pause, and myths shouldn't be believed. Unless you want to. You may have your opinion, but I would suggest not believing that a tama can die on pause, because, like I am saying for the fourth time, the pause feature itself is so your tama WILL NOT DIE.

-tamakitty710

It is literally impossible for anything to happen to a tama when it is on pause, becuase, well that's what the pause feature is for. The only way it could have died that way is if it got unpaused, or you thought you paused it but you really didn't and left it off pause. And I've paused mine for 3 days before and nothing happened. Because the pause feature is so your tama will not starve or die. So everyone who thinks it CAN die on pause is wrong, because the pause feature is so, like I said, the tama will not die. It is just a myth that a tama can die on pause, and myths shouldn't be believed. Unless you want to. You may have your opinion, but I would suggest not believing that a tama can die on pause, because, like I am saying for the fourth time, the pause feature itself is so your tama WILL NOT DIE. 

-tamakitty710
[SIZE=14pt]well the tama probably got swung into sumthin and unpaused it, then the tama eventually died, and it looked like it died on pause. Ps i like ur avvie tamakitty710[/SIZE]

-tamakitty710
[SIZE=21pt]U cant prove everyone wrong,i cant prove everyone is right.It might be possible because the clock is still going so that would make it only HALF paused.Or,it could be impossible because the pause feature is so ur tama wont die!So it's really just a 50 50 chance.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back